Full Stack Developer (.NET - web oriented)
Technology – Technology
Fully integrated to our Engineering Team in Belgrade, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our PEO VC product, while acquiring a unique skillset on the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
• C#, ASP.NET MVC, Visual Studio
• Agile (Scrum)
If you are familiar with these technology concepts, then you probably have:
• Bachelor or Master’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
• Strong knowledge of C# and SQL, hands-on experience of at least 3 years
• Ability to autonomously dig into an existing codebase and understand its concepts
• Enthusiastic, creative and open-minded point of view
• Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about the Finance industry will be highly appreciated
• Ability to efficiently communicate in English
• Demonstrative problem-solving abilities
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
At eFront we are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, nationality, age or disability status.