Technical Consultant (Technical Implementation) - London
Professional Services – Professional Services
eFront is a leading software provider of end-to-end solutions dedicated to the financial industry. eFront’s solutions for cross-asset classes serve more than 800 customers in 48 countries, including companies in the private equity, real estate investment, banking and insurance sectors. Founded in 1999, eFront has offices in New York, Montreal, Belgrade, Boston, London, Jersey, Paris (HQ), Dubai, Singapore, Hong Kong and Beijing amongst our 20 global locations.
In order to support our constantly growing business, we are looking for a:
Technical Implementation Consultant - London
Reporting directly to our Head of UK Professional Services, you will be a strong technical consultant with a background in developing and implementing software and integration solutions for a range of clients or end users. :
Your main responsibilities will be:
· To document and deliver bespoke product configuration and integration solutions in accordance with functional/technical specifications and the expected quality/performance standards
· To work to Business Consultants’ specifications and help write technical ones
· To collaborate with Implementation Consultants in complex script development and more generally on complex implementation tasks.
· To work with the Client Support Team to help understand and resolve complex client issues in timely manner
· To help Business Consultant provide estimations related to new opportunities or change requests.
· To participate in technical workshops with clients when needed
· To provide detailed technical support for sales demonstrations to new and existing clients
· To proactively participate in global eFront product enhancements
· To identify, understand and develop solutions or workarounds for core product bugs
Required skills and experience :
· Bachelor’s or Higher Degree at a recognized university
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Analytical skills
· Keen interest or background in Financial Services
· Private Equity background is a benefit
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Fluent in English
· Experience in a similar environment providing technical software solutions using a range of technologies described above
· Hands-on experience with SQL Server or Oracle
eFront stands out as a real career booster :
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page http://careers.efront.com/and join us!