Internship Financial Software Consultant - Paris
Professional Services – Professional Services - Europe
6 months Internship, Paris
• Starting ASAP
• This internship could lead to a permanent contract
eFront is seeking a highly motivated intern to join the Professional Services team. You would be a key member of the implementation team, working with multiple eFront customers following the implementation methodology. Activities include meeting with customers to define and document requirements, translating requirements to eFront solutions by documenting and configuring the software with the ability to leverage on market best practices, gathering and loading customer data and providing trainings.
The role will give you the chance to work on challenging and exciting eFront projects, gathering both financial aspects in Alternative Investment and Private Equity, and technology. You would have the opportunity to travel to meet our clients (few days per months in Europe). This internship could lead to a permanent contract.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Analyze and design solutions based on client business requirements
• From Design documents, produce technical specifications
• Develop/implement configurations according to technical specifications
• Build tools for data migration (import templates, scripts)
• Build interfaces to 3rd party software
• Conduct workshops, training and demos with clients
• Develop and configure workflows
• Develop and deliver screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
• Work with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
• Analyze and provide solutions to standard performance issues.
Required skills and experience :
• Preparing an Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (ie. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
• Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mind
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team
• Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
• A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Why eFront is a place for you
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
Sounds interesting? Start building your career with eFront now!