Financial Software Implementation - 6 months Internship, Paris
Professional Services – Professional Services - Europe
This internship could lead to a permanent contract.
eFront is seeking a highly motivated Implementation Consultant to join the Professional Services team. You would be a key member of the implementation team, working with multiple eFront customers following the implementation methodology. Activities include meeting with customers to define and document requirements, translating requirements to eFront solutions by documenting and configuring the software with the ability to leverage on market best practices, gathering and loading customer data and providing trainings. The role will give you the chance to work on challenging and exciting eFront projects with multiple team members. After the training period you may be required to travel in European countries (few days per month) for client workshops or training.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Analyze and design solutions based on client business requirements
· From Design documents, produce specifications
· Implement configurations according to technical specifications
· Write scripts for specific purposes
· Build tools for data migration (import templates, scripts)
· Build interfaces to 3rd party software
· Develop and configure workflows
· Develop and deliver screen functionality and screen layouts that meet specifications through the use of eFront scripting tools and technologies
· Document and archive all configurationwork for future reference
· Work with Product Developers and/or Support Team on advanced tasks
· Analyze and provide solutions to standard performance issues.
• Preparing an Engineer or Master Degree in a technical field (ie. Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
• Excellent problem solving skills and an analytical mind
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and also collaboratively as part of a team
• Ability to work with cross-functional counterparts
• A ‘can do’ attitude – willingness to accept challenges and innovative approaches
• Strong interpersonal skills.
WHY EFRONT IS A PLACE FOR YOU?
Our multicultural environment is fueled by creative people who are driven to deliver. We are committed to provide you with an opportunity to build your career, develop and improve your skills as a part of the fastest growing FinTech industry in the world.
eFront stands out as a real career booster:
· We are at the crossroads between software and the thriving businesses of Private Equity and Real Estate
· We foster international and cross-functional mobility across our broad office network
· Our culture encourages risk-taking and innovation
· While we are a financially robust and established company, we are still as agile and boiling as a start-up and offer plenty of opportunities to gain responsibilities rapidly.
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious and rising professional to join a rapidly growing and successful company. Visit our career page https://www.efront.com/careers/ and join us!