Engineering Program Manager
San Carlos, CA /
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to create an abundant and decarbonized material future and our outstanding people are our most important asset. Backed by leading investors, our goal is to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
As an Engineering Program Manager you will support development efforts by a diverse team of engineers building a world-changing product to decarbonize our vital industrial sectors.
The position is based in San Carlos, CA.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multiple large development programs
- Develop and maintain schedules, set milestones, and communicate timing priorities
- Identify gaps in team capabilities to ensure sufficient staffing
- Build and manage budgets
- Plan and run project team meetings
- Provide project updates, data, and insights to inform executive decisions
- Track and communicate team goals and deliverables using dashboards
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering, science, or technical field
- 5+ years as an engineer, project, or program manager
- Demonstrated success in leading complex programs to completion
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced and comfortable collaborating with executives, scientists, and engineers
- Proficient with typical desktop and web applications
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Startup experience a plus
- Passion for decarbonization strongly preferred
Electric Hydrogen offers the best benefits possible. We pay 100% of all employees’ health/dental/vision/disability insurance premiums and 100% of the premium for their immediate family. This is for all of our employees. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. We also offer a generous 401k match, life insurance, and an unlimited time-off policy.
ABOUT ELECTRIC HYDROGEN
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world’s leading experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world’s top venture capital firms, the Company designs and manufactures electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to generate green hydrogen by splitting water. Electric Hydrogen is building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. The Company was founded in 2020 and is based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is an equal opportunity employer.