Engineer, Reliability and ALT
Natick, MA /
Electric Hydrogen’s mission is to create an abundant and decarbonized material future and our outstanding people are our most important asset. Backed by some of the best investors in the world, our goal is to deliver hydrogen from renewable electrolysis for heavy industry, at prices below fossil fuels.
As Engineer – Reliability and Accelerated Life Testing your mission will be further develop and improve our accelerated-life tests to ensure high-confidence performance in the field. A successful candidate will likely have 3-10 years of relevant experience working in a high-tech environment.
The position will report to the Chief Technology Officer and be based out of our Lab in Natick, MA.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- FMEA of our next-generation electrolysis cell
- Development of ALT protocols
- Improvement of ALTs to improve predictive accuracy and cycles-of-learning
- Conceptual design of test equipment to implement novel ALTs
PRIOR EXPERIENCE & PROFESSIONAL QUALITIES
- 3-10 years in Reliability or Accelerated Testing in a high-tech environment
- Strong background in the fundamentals of Reliability and Failure Modes
- Innovative and Inventive (issued patents a plus)
- Startup experience a plus
- Always looking for a better way to do things and question "why not?"
- Excited to join a startup and put in the hustle required to get things done!
- Essential sense of humor
- Scrappy self-starter with an ability to spot problems and actively solve them
- B Eng or BS degree required; Chem Eng, Chemistry, Materials preferred
- Passion for decarbonization a big plus
Electric Hydrogen offers the best benefits possible. We pay 100% of all employees’ health/dental/vision/disability insurance premiums and 100% of the premium for their immediate family. This is for all of our employees. We feel strongly that our team should not have to worry about having quality healthcare. We also offer a generous 401k match, life insurance, and an unlimited time-off policy.
ABOUT ELECTRIC HYDROGEN
Electric Hydrogen is a team of the world’s leading experts in scaling technologies for the post-carbon world, with a proven record in transforming the grid and transportation sectors. Backed by some of the world’s top venture capital firms, the Company designs and manufactures electrolytic hydrogen systems matched to renewable power sources to generate green hydrogen by splitting water. Electric Hydrogen is building a cost-effective and transformative path between renewable energy and multiple large industrial sectors. Abundant and low-cost renewable energy sources will power the world, and Electric Hydrogen technology will use this energy to decarbonize industry through sustainable materials. The Company was founded in 2020 and is based in California and Massachusetts.
Electric Hydrogen is an equal opportunity employer.