Senior Technical Recruiter
Natick, MA or Remote /
People & Corporate Operations /
When it comes to the clean energy transition, humans have left the hardest challenges to last. Decarbonizing industries such as: steel, chemicals, fertilizer, and grid storage account for about 50% of emissions. Electric Hydrogen is re-engineering electrolysis to produce renewable hydrogen for hard-to-decarb industries. Cheaper than fossil fuels.
Our Technical Recruiter to help us hire engineers across: cell design, prototyping, manufacturing, high power systems, software, electrochemistry and more. You will partner with hiring managers to: advise on hiring best practices, build diverse pipelines, and create a delightful experience as we hire the world’s best engineers.
About the role
- Partner with our technical leaders to plan for hiring needs and advise on hiring best practices
- Source and engage exceptional science and engineering talent from diverse backgrounds
- Build and deliver a consistently great candidate experienceDrive creative and scalable talent initiatives and help develop our talent brand
- Use a data-driven approach to identify gaps and continuously improve recruiting operations and interview practices
- Create materials and provide internal training on hiring best practices and techniques
- Driven by working for a company that has the opportunity to decarbonize half of global greenhouse emissions
- Passionate about hiring and working with awesome humans
- 5+ years of experience as a technical recruiter in high-growth startup
- Have experience recruiting in one or more of the following deeptech industries: biotech, robotics, materials science, renewables, chemicals, aerospace, and manufacturing
- Passionate about building diverse teams, and believe that diversity, equity and inclusion are fundamental to the company’s success
- Excited about new technologies
- Talented communicator
We know that we can only protect the well-being of our planet if we look out for the well-being of our team. Even though we are an early-stage startup, we provide: 100% coverage of health/ dental/ vision/ disability premiums for employees and dependents, 401k matching, and an unlimited time-off policy.