New York, NY
Eight Sleep is the first sleep fitness company. At Eight Sleep we design products at the forefront of sleep innovation. Our mission is to power human potential through better sleep, using innovative technology, detailed design, and proven science and data to personalize and improve each night for everybody—changing the way people sleep forever and for better. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors including Khosla Ventures and Y Combinator, it was named by Fast Company in 2018 as one of the Most Innovative Companies in Consumer Electronics.
We've just launched our temperature-regulated smart bed, the Pod. It's an absolute game changer, improving people's health and happiness by changing the way they sleep. Early feedback is great, but we still have a long way to go toward achieving our mission.
Eight Sleep is looking for an experienced Brand Manager to support 360 brand communications that build a connection with our members. You’ll oversee the end to end implementation of initiatives including brand marketing campaigns, product launches, and partnerships, to further expand the brand’s profile in a way that drives the business forward.
This is a crucial role in translating the company’s mission by activating the brand values through campaigns that can reach our desired audiences. You’ll report directly to the VP of Brand and Marketing, and work from our headquarters in Flatiron, NYC.
How you'll contribute:
- Own the end-to-end coordination of brand marketing campaigns, applying best practices of Integrated Marketing Communications
- Align stakeholder buy-in for all brand marketing briefs
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all tactics align with the strategic objectives of the brief and our brand positioning
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to bring their concepts to life as part of brand campaigns
- Liaise closely with the Communications team to build earned media amplification into campaigns
- Anticipate the needs and dependencies of teams to build a strong collaborative relationship that ensures the success of every campaign
- Stay up to date on marketing trends, cultural news, and relevant brands to shape our own initiatives
- Oversee the measurement and reporting of KPIs that track the results of our brand campaigns
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed by all teams across the company, and constantly pursue and recommend ways to elevate the implementation of such guidelines
What you'll need to succeed:
- You have 4-6 years of relevant work experience on the brand or agency side
- You have relevant experience with the creative process, from brand strategy to creative development and multi-channel execution
- You’ve managed agencies and/or in-house teams to build successful brand campaigns
- You have a natural curiosity for what’s trending, and stay up to date on what other brands are doing
- You have a passion for health and wellness, and high-performance sleep
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with a deep understanding of how to successfully tell stories that connect with audiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset looking to grow your career in a high-pace growth-oriented environment
- You are customer-centric and an out-of-the-box thinker
- You are data-driven and eager to measure the results of your initiatives
- You have a creative mindset, you are execution-focused, and work with an owner mentality, willing to roll up your sleeves
- You have strong organizational skills, and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master new skills
Why you'll love Eight Sleep:
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives by improving the way they sleep
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Discounted gym memberships, commuter benefits
- Weekly team happy hours and lunches
- Office snacks
At Eight Sleep we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our values by ensuring everyone feels they can flourish and grow. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.