PR Manager - EMEA
Market & Customer Experience – Communication /
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
As the PR Manager, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) within the Communications team at Einride, you'll be joining a team of ambitious and creative people who think big, take action and collaborate with key leadership stakeholders across the organization.
The role is remote and can be based out of any of our key office hubs – Amsterdam, Berlin, London or Stockholm – and will report to the Global PR Director based in Stockholm.
- Together with our global PR team, build and implement communication strategies and activities specific to the EMEA region
- Focus on key priority markets within EMEA, including the DACH region and the UK, localizing and translating materials as need be
- Proactively create, identify and cultivate good stories internally within the organization and develop them into proactive public relations stories to place Einride in top-tier media outlets
- Build and strengthen relationships with key journalists and media outlets across the region, including German media outlets
- Deliver high-quality written materials, such as press releases, media briefs, reports and messaging Together with our global PR team, build and implement communication strategies and activities specific to the EMEA region
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or similar
- 3+ years proven communications experience in a high performance in-house or agency environment, have an understanding of amplifying messaging across multiple channels (press coverage, social media, etc)
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills, fluency in German is required
- Tech industry and/or B2B experience is preferred
- Organized with a "can do attitude"- enjoys taking responsibility and making things happen
- Excels under tight deadlines and is comfortable in a fast-paced, ever changing work environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.