Senior Sales and Business Development Manager, DACH
Europe – Commercial /
Want to be part of transforming road freight – for good? Einride is showing the world a new way to move, based on the latest digital, electric and autonomous technologies. Through our offering – freight capacity as a service – we enable businesses around the world to accelerate towards their sustainability goals.
Founded in 2016, Einride became the first company in the world to deploy a cab-less autonomous electric vehicle on a public road (Sweden, 2019). In 2022, we were the first to successfully operate such a vehicle on a US public road. Today, we are a team of more than 500 people, and our award-winning technology is being deployed across 8 countries (and counting). Our clients include some of the world’s biggest shippers, including Fortune 500 companies.
At Einride, we have ambitious growth plans for the DACH region and beyond. As Senior Sales and Business Development Manager you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking in transportation and logistics, think big, and aim for zero emissions. We act without prestige and believe that great results are achieved when everyone is willing to roll up their sleeves and do what needs to be done.
- Deliver on Einride’s ambitious commercial growth and revenue goals in the DACH region
- Creatively nurture, pursue, and maintain the sales pipeline and go-to-market commercial strategy for prioritized verticals and strategic accounts
- Lead the end-to-end sales process by defining the right sales strategy, identifying the ideal buying persona and navigating long sales cycles until contract negotiation and deal closing
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction throughout the full solution development and sales stream up to the customer’s senior executive level
- Provide continued commercial support throughout deployment and operations
- Be the face of Einride at events, trade fairs, and customer visits
- 5-7+ years’ experience in complex and consultative B2B sales with a solid commercial or sales background and network
- A proven track record in high level negotiations and successful deal closures in industry goods, services and platform business
- Someone highly motivated and self driven to meet and exceed client expectations, with a strong determination to win
- Solutions-oriented mindset: someone who approaches opportunities and challenges in a complex product environment from a holistic perspective
- A collaborative and true team player who helps others succeed in order to successfully reach our common sales targetsExperience in sales pipeline development and outreach
- Functional sales experience in either supply chain/operations or transportation services, or verticals business such as in retail, consumer or industry goods
- Ability to quickly establish trusted relationships with customer leadership executives
- Education: Master’s or Bachelor's degree within relevant field
We expect from you
- Bring your proven leadership experience to the forefront by joining a company that is a market leader in renewable energy, tech, and charging infrastructure
- Combine your deep business understanding with a hands-on approach to problem-solving, ensuring the success of our business development initiatives
- Embrace continuous learning, eagerly acquiring new skills and technologies as we collaboratively build and evolve our business
- Demonstrate your ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, effectively prioritizing tasks with a sense of urgency and adaptability
- Thrive as a self-starter in our fast-paced and dynamic environment, where we work hard, move quickly, and enjoy each other's company
- Willingness to travel and meet our customers and prospect of different industry clusters throughout all Germany and Austria
We prefer our new colleague to be based in Germany or Austria and recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact and reduce global greenhouse emissions we’d love to hear from you. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
At Einride, we are innovators, building solutions the world has never seen before – but urgently needs. That’s why we take action, and it’s why we are always eager to be challenged. We know that our best innovations come from having a diverse mix of people, including those of different experiences, career paths, and walks of life. By coming together and sharing our perspectives openly – by disagreeing, discussing, and committing – we deliver greater impact.