Finance Manager ( F/M)
Eki.London – Transversal
Full Time Contract
In a context of growth and development, our office in London UK is looking for a Finance Manager. On this job, you will be working closely with our Group’s CFO team based in Paris in order to support the development of Ekimetrics UK, reporting directly to the General Manager of the office.
Your mission will be to manage and implement the financial strategy of the organization. You will play a key strategic role in the team to ensure the fast growth of this company.
Your responsabilities will include :
· Monitor business performance : forecasting process management, produce revenue report and analysis.
· Review and analysis of production dashboards. Project margin analysis and operational recommendations,
· Prepare & manage account production together with Eki accountancy partners
· Month end close and management of the P&L
· Drive a more effective and efficient financial process (actuals, forecasting, budget) resulting in timely and insightful analysis of results, accurate forecasts.
· Oversee all tax and regulatory/compliance issues
· Legal and administrative management of projects (contracts, invoicing). Contract-to-cash process.
· Support account manager with financial models according clients request
· Review and approve payments,
· Manage team admin and payroll
· Monitor cash-flow
· Oversee budget process – support management with risks analysis
· Assist management decision making around issues such as gross margin optimization and resource alignments,
· Ultimately contribute to decisions regarding financial strategy
About the profile
· With a membership in the Charted Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) or equivalent, you have a strong professional experience in the financial field, ideally in a Central or Group Finance function or Audit
· You are proficient in modelling systems and relish in change management
· You are passionate for learning and personal growth
· You deliver your role in a highly collaborative manner that generates buy-in and enthusiasm from your peers. (excellence and benevolence)
· You have a problem solving attitude and etrepreneurial mindset
· Flexibility & ability that fit a highly dynamic structure
· Business partnering and Personal Leadership are your strengths
What we offer
· Being part of an entrepreneurial and growing team
· Strong Culture, work environment
· Challenging projects
· Career growth and international mobility