Paris / Machine Learning Technical Lead
Eki.Paris Regular – Senior Consultant
Full Time Contract
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 200+ Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, serving clients from various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy or business model thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the desire to reaffirm the value of understanding the business lines, which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
+ 12 years of experience in Data Science applied to business
+200 consultants & data scientists
5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
+350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500)
+1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
We at Ekimetrics believe in the significant opportunities offered by Machine Learning (ML) and its latest developments when it comes to solving business questions raised by our clients.
In a context of steady growth and development, the technical assets we are building need to be continuously engineered and enriched. We are currently looking for a ML Tech Lead to help the company remain ahead of the competition in our ability to transform ML science into innovative business solutions.
He/She will act as both technical referent and an operational leader.
As a technical specialist, you will be using advanced machine-learning and optimization techniques to build tools that will improve the accuracy and specificity of our business recommendations.
• Innovation : source the latest scientific developments / releases in order to propose innovative ways of addressing clients’ problems thanks to artificial intelligence techniques.
• Solutions design : contribute to the mapping and prioritization of business use cases and define data & modeling strategies well suited to our clients’ briefs.
• Industrialization : work closely with Ekimetrics’ tech teams to propose the best industrialization strategies.
• Training : Thanks to your communication skills, lead technical trainings delivered internally or externally on ML related topics;
As an operational leader, you will work on missions ranging from 3 months to 1 year for major international clients, framing data-driven and likely unstructured business problems by
· Extensive experience on leading real-life data science & machine learning projects to answer specific business questions;
· A Master’s degree (PhD preferred) and a strong knowledge in machine learning with a background in one or more of these fields: statistics, operational research, numeric optimization, computer vision, NLP/NLU; ideally, some track record publishing research results;
· Strong scripting / programing skills, especially in R and Python (scikit-learn) and strong experience with deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, Keras, Torch);
· Big Data frameworks (Spark, Hadoop, Apache, Pig, Hive, Cassandra);
· Databases: SQL / NoSQL (MongoDB, Neo4j). / Distributed File Systems.
· Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure or GCP) and industrializing ML models.
· Ability to quickly design & test prototypes to establish their relevance based on the project needs & constraints;
· You prove a strong interest for working in a consultancy and you rapidly adapt to your client’s need.
· You are curious, with an entrepreneurial state of mind, always ready to take new technical challenges