London / Summer 2020 Internship in Strategy & Data Science Consultancy
Eki.London – Internship
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 200 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy or business model thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the desire to reaffirm the value of understanding the business lines, which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
- 12 years experience in Data Science
- +200 consultants, all are also data scientists
- 5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
- +350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500)
- +1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
To sustain our quick growth, we are seeking high-calibre future consultants interested in a global career at Ekimetrics.
The 2-month summer internship will give a flavour of what we do at Ekimetrics and can lead to a full-time offer.
The summer interns will be involved in a live project during their internship and will support a consultant on various tasks. Activities can include data tracking, data analysis, modelling and preparing deliverables. For the remaining time, interns will have an individual research project and will be given the opportunity to use the knowledge they have gained to model, analyse and present business insights to the management at Ekimetrics.
We’re looking for a talented intern with the following:
· Penultimate or final year student
· A minimum of 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related numerical field.
· Strong interest in marketing & business issues
· Autonomy and dynamism in a young and challenging environment
· A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients
· Continuously striving for high performance
· Good communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Knowledge of statistical software would be an advantage: R, Stata, Python etc.
· Good sense of humour
What we offer:
· A young, dynamic and data- driven environment, with a strong culture and great offices (our Paris office was nominated as part of a top 10 “Coolest offices in the world”)
· Challenging and various missions with international blue-chip clients.
· Access to Eki. Academy, which offers autonomous learnings, working sessions and presentations across multiple verticals of development.
· Great career perspectives: career growth, client exposure at highest level, best in class methodologies, techniques and technologies, international mobility
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.