London / Internship in Strategy & Data Science Consultancy
Eki.London – Internship
To sustain our quick growth we are seeking high-caliber future consultants interested in a global career at Ekimetrics. The 6 month internship programme will give a flavour of what we do at Ekimetrics and can lead to a full-time offer.
We’re looking for a talented intern with the following:
· Penultimate or final year student
· A minimum of 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent in Statistics, Economics, Econometrics, Computer Science or related numerical field.
· Strong interest in marketing & business issues
· Autonomy and dynamism in a young and challenging environment
· A practical and analytical mind-set, you will be passionate about the creation of bespoke solutions for our clients
· Continuously striving for high performance
· Good communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Good knowledge of statistical software and languages is a prerequisite SPSS, R, Stata, Python etc.
· Good sense of humour
· A young, dynamic and data- driven environment, with a strong culture and great offices (our Paris office was nominated as part of a top 10 “Coolest offices in the world”)
· Challenging and various missions with international blue-chip clients.
· Great career perspectives: career growth, client exposure at highest level, best in class methodologies, techniques and technologies, international mobility