London/ Office Manager
Eki.London – Transversal
Full Time Contract
You are reporting to the Finance Manager of the London office and have strong interactions with our Admin and HR Teams in Paris Headquarter. You are responsible for creating and maintaining an office environment where our consultants love to work and be a solid contributor in deploying and animating group promesses London and will be known for making sure that everything is always a smooth process for the whole Team.
1. General Office Management
· Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary improvements/repairs.
· Organize the office layout and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
· Ensure a strong process around IT equipment and laptop upgrades for The Team
· Keep The office fully stocked with fruit deliveries,coca cola in the fridge, beers and wines, and breakfast every Monday morning.
· Ensure compliance with HR, Health and Safety regulations.
Manage service providers (e.g.cleaning services, phone/internet,etc.), manage all office bills, expenses, and ensure all services fit the needs of the Team at a competitive rate.
· Assist Managing Director with some admin functions (scheduling,expenses,eTc.)
· Assist in organizing the business travels (flights, train, taxis, and hotels) for staff members
· Help acclimate new team members and provide guidance for visiting employees
· Organizing meetings (lunches,appointments, meeting room management and bookingJ
· Welcoming guests/clients/appIicants/suppliers to the office.
· Receive incoming calls, mail, parcels, posting of mail,ordering and receiving deliveries.
· Manage development and production of marketing and HR coIIateraI (brochures,businesscards,posters,etc.)
· Responsible for the welcome process of new employees (IT arrangements, office preparation, induction on firstdays)
· Ensure proper completion and filing of employment and legal documents, including assisting wiTh employees’ visa management
· Manage employee paid leave calendar and oversee use of employee HR tools
· Provide support and advice on a day-to-day basis on various local HR admin Topics
· Administer internal communication on HR Topics in collaboration with Manaping Director
3. Office Culture
· Administer EkiStars, monthly employee recognition program, Eki.Versaries, celebration and gill for employee tenure, and application of tenure-linked benefits
· Lead on key culture and administrative projects to improve overall experience of employees within put from the social and culture teams
· Build strong alignment with HQ in France to maintain consistent culture — including potential travel with the Team once or Twice per year
· Help plan, support, and execute all the office events, employee engagement activities and external conferences.
3+ years of experience in a similar role for a mid-size company.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point) and ability to develop custom tracking files
Team-oriented, but an individual operator.
You are driven by helping others.
Strong organizational and planning skills.
Dedication, flexibility, transparency, and professionalism.
Strong sense of confidentiality.
Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
Cool and calm under pressure, you follow through on tasks and look for opportunities to step up to new challenges.
Creative & Fun!
You will be able to interact on a large level of responsibilities, including HR, Finance and Admin, Culture, Office Life, etc.
A young, dynamic environment, with a strong culture and great offices (our Paris office was nominated as one of the top 10 “Coolest offices in the world”).
Being a critical contributor and having a strong impact in a fast-growing company.
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.