Hong Kong / Business Development Manager
Eki.Hong Kong – Transversal
Full Time Contract
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 200 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy or business model thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the desire to reaffirm the value of understanding the business lines, which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
- 12 years experience in Data Science
- +200 consultants, all are also data scientists
- 5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
- +350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500)
- +1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
Our office in Hong Kong is one of our newer branches, already working with clients on a wide range of projects and in various countries across Asia, and very ambitious about the opportunities that the region has to offer.
The team works closely together to build Ekimetrics presence in the Asia and develop our office culture
To sustain our rapid growth, we are seeking a Business Development Manager to join Ekimetrics in our Hong Kong office.
He/she will report directly to Hong Kong office Managing Director and will execute much of our Business Development activities for Asia markets.
He/she will be a key member of the Hong Kong team of Ekimetrics. He/she will be spearheading the growth of Ekimetrics in Asia as well as collaborating with international teams on global initiatives.
The candidate we are looking for is client-centric and obsessed with driving growth. Passion for detail, innovation, and always focused on excellence (one of Ekimetrics core value), the Business Development Manager will bring energy, velocity, capability and creativity to all of our Asia go-to-market initiatives.
1. Manage sales process
· Generate new leads on key territories of development (sectors, countries, etc.) based on a well-defined and owned sales strategy.
· Develop high quality proposals including coordinating content with consultants and direct contribution on content on commercial related sections.
· Coordinate RFI/RFP responses with prospect and internal resources till closing.
· Ensure every lead and opportunity within the Hong Kong office is proactively maintained, tracked, and status communicated. Objectives include increasing win rate and sales velocity.
· Maintain relationship with existing clients, in coordination with consultants, to unlock up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
2. Partnership activation
· Promote Ekimetrics as a partner of reference in the Data Science area.
· Manage day-to-day partner relations and complex activities including co-marketing, co-selling, pipeline tracking and velocity, and compliance with cooperation agreement.
3. Marketing programs
· Execute regional marketing efforts in collaboration with global marketing and local resources.
· Participate in the organization of topical events where clients are invited to foster brand awareness and lead generation.
Proven background on winning sales pursuits and activating strategic alliances.
A minimum experience of 5 years in a Business Development/Sales position is expected.
Possess new business development skills: prospecting, qualifying, presenting, influencing senior decision makers, and ability to close deals.
Experience in selling professional services (consulting services being a plus), and/or in selling advanced analytical solutions.
A first level knowledge in data topics is preferable.
Ability to drive process and coordinate internal resources.
Self-motivated, high energy, detailed-oriented individual with a passion for strategic sales, identifying new opportunities and a tireless work ethic.
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as listening and presentation skills
Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Autonomy and dynamism in a challenging environment.
Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), sales reports and CRM systems.
Perfect command in English (written and oral). Proficiency in an Asian language is a plus.
Continuously striving for high performance.
Humble & Fun!
The position is based in Hong Kong (office located in Causeway Bay) with frequent travels in Asia.
Please include your resume and cover letter.
Note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.