Hong Kong / Marketing Strategy and Data Science Senior Consultant
Eki.Hong Kong – Senior Consultant
Full Time Contract
About the role
To sustain our quick growth we are seeking high-caliber consultants interested in a global career at Ekimetrics.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Broaden relationships at the most senior levels with actual / potential clients and translate these into new business opportunities.
· Drive new development initiatives, thought leadership and analytical processes
Fully grasp analytical methodologies and ensure projects are led through from start to finish
· Train and grow junior members of the team to do high impact work across core areas of client businesses.
· Actively lead teams and identify actions to improve work standards
· Retain top performers and support the development of future leaders at Ekimetrics
· Help in recruiting, retaining and engaging diverse talent
· Ensure client's business cases are achievable and that Ekimetrics is able to deliver promised outcomes
· Ensure high quality delivery is executed flawlessly in a timely manner
· Achieve target compliance measures for Client Satisfaction, Expectations Capture and Opportunity / Delivery Quality Assurance
The successful candidate will have a balance of marketing and business strategy understanding, client-facing consulting experience, and significant data and analytics expertise. The work will be rooted in the creation of innovative analytic engagements for clients.
We are looking for talented candidates with the following:
· Top university degree in a quantitative discipline such as statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, operations research or business (MBA) from a leading academic institution (Master’s degree or above preferred)
· 3-5 years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics in a business setting, preferably in a client-facing consulting-oriented role
· Passion for data and experience using advanced analytics techniques such as linear & logistic regression modeling, PCA, random forest, etc. to answer business questions
· Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc.
· Excellent communication skills and experience delivering results to senior leaders
· Demonstrated ability to develop new and long lasting client relationships at senior levels.
· Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within Ekimetrics
· Management experience and demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
· Project management and delivery expertise
· Autonomy and passion for joining a small team and desire to help the business grow quickly
· Good sense of humour
What we offer
· Competitive package for a Senior Consultant in a consultancy business in Hong Kong
· Challenging and diverse missions with international blue-chip clients across Asia.
· Great career perspectives: career growth, client exposure at highest level, best in class methodologies, techniques and technologies, international mobility
Hong Kong (offices in Causeway Bay) with frequent travels in Asia