Hong Kong / Internship in Strategy & Data Science Consultancy
Eki.Hong Kong – Internship
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 280 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy (MMM, Customer Analytics, Brand tracking...) or business model (data lake implementation, Data strategy, Data transformation...) thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the primary focus on solving for our clients' true strategic questions - which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
- 12 years experience in Data Science
- +200 consultants, all are also data scientists
- 5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
- +350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500)
- +1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
Unfortunately at this time we do not offer a summer internship (2-3 months).
We are only looking for candidates who can work full-time for a duration of 4-6 months
Our internship program will give a flavor of what we do at Ekimetrics and can lead to a full-time offer.
As an intern consultant you will be working on challenging projects with international blue-chip clients across diverse industries, on both advanced data analytics and consulting, including meeting with clients and building bespoke solutions to face their challenges.
You will be working in teams of 2 to 5 consultants, on 1 to 3 projects simultaneously.
You’ll be involved in projects from first discovery meetings all the way to final recommendations, responsible for gathering and analyzing data, building statistical models, translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations and delivering the final results.
You will have the opportunity to be creative and suggest innovative approaches, and be pushed to grow into taking ownership of your projects.
You’ll be able to present your results and will be exposed to C-suite clients.
You’ll build expertise on several methodologies and industries and develop an exceptional combination of both technical and business skills.
You will be accompanied in your learning process through our training program as well as through coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your teams.
You will have high-exposure to each member of our close-knit team, including the Managing Partner in APAC, who is leading the growth of this entity.
Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to both work for a leader in data analytics and have an impact in a strongly growing entity with high ambitions.
Each consultant is highly involved in the challenges we are facing and contributes to our passionate, humble and ambitious team.
We’re looking for a talented intern with the following:
- Final year student
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related analytical field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Passion for data, extensive knowledge in statistics or applied mathematics, familiarity with techniques such as modeling / optimization, and experience in using advanced analytical methodologies to answer business questions.
- Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc...
- Consulting experience or interest in working as a consultant
- Strong interest in marketing & business issues
- Autonomy and dynamism in a young and challenging environment
- Continuously striving for high performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Office and Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
What we offer:
· Competitive package for an internship in a consultancy business in Hong Kong
· Challenging and diverse missions with international blue-chip clients across Asia.
· Great career perspectives: career growth, client exposure at highest level, best in class methodologies, techniques and technologies, international mobility
Hong Kong (offices in Causeway Bay) with frequent travels in Asia
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.