Hong Kong / Internship in Strategy & Data Science Consultancy
Eki.Hong Kong – Internship
To sustain our quick growth we are seeking high-caliber future consultants interested in a global career at Ekimetrics. The 6 month internship program will give a flavor of what we do at Ekimetrics and can lead to a full-time offer.
We’re looking for a talented intern with the following:
- Final year student
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related analytical field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Passion for data, extensive knowledge in statistics or applied mathematics, familiarity with techniques such as modeling / optimization, and experience in using advanced analytical methodologies to answer business questions.
- Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc...
- Consulting experience or interest in working as a consultant
- Strong interest in marketing & business issues
- Autonomy and dynamism in a young and challenging environment
- Continuously striving for high performance
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Office and Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Good sense of humor!
What we offer
· Competitive package for an internship in a consultancy business in Hong Kong
· Challenging and diverse missions with international blue-chip clients across Asia.
· Great career perspectives: career growth, client exposure at highest level, best in class methodologies, techniques and technologies, international mobility
Hong Kong (offices in Causeway Bay) with frequent travels in Asia