London / Strategy & Data Science Manager
Eki.London – Manager
Full Time Contract
About the role
To sustain our quick growth, we are seeking a Manager to join our team in London. The successful candidate will show both analytic skills and strong interest for marketing & business strategy.
The Manager plays a key role in Ekimetrics organization. He will be contributing to the growth and health of the company, including providing thorough leadership by closely working with the Ekimetrics Management team.
The ideal candidate will focus on delivering analytics projects that will lead to significant, value-led transformation for our clients. This requires building strong client relationships by understanding their needs and offering the right solutions.
* Client facing
Ownership on the client relationship of the managed accounts. Promote a confidence and proximity relationship with blue chip clients at EXEC Level
Ensure the day-to-day operational management of key accounts and coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Cultivating your external network with a client centric approach
* Data Science and Modeling
Responsible for the production of statistics and econometrics modeling
Ensure the respect of Ekimetrics standards of Excellence on the strategic recommendations delivered Ability to manage data scientists
Lead strategic consulting missions for key clients around the company portfolio. The ideal candidate will bring real value into our projects by helping top management to define marketing & business strategic direction and implement changes needed to achieve sustainable performance improvement.
Broad client relationships at VP level in order to achieve new business opportunities.
* Team management/People developer:
Recruit and align resources to hire, develop staff, manage performance, and create/enhance data scientists at all levels.
Actively work with the team to improve team’s engagement, retain top performers and support the development of future leaders at Ekimetrics
* Company development:
Managers at Ekimetrics are strongly involved in the company’s development initiatives. The successful candidate will be involved in strategic decisions and be a strong representative of Ekimetric’s Culture.
Bring leadership insight specific to Industry or functional analytics and continue to build Ekimetrics’ reputation and brand.
* The successful candidate will possess both, a strong track record in analytics & modelling and capacity to conduct business & strategy assignments in order to create value and innovative customer engagements.
* The key management consulting skills and experiences will include:
* Experience at a tier-one consulting firm or other relevant service provider or providing leadership within a highly regarded global corporation with a strong reputation for analytics.
* Proven track record on building successful business plans leading to business development
* Strong ability to develop new and long lasting client relationships at senior levels (including business leaders) within the sector and a focus on complex analytic issues
* Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
* Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward thinking view of the market.
* Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
* French can be an advantage