London / Business Development Manager
Eki.London – Transversal
Full Time Contract
Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, a pioneer and leader in Data Science.
We are both data native AND human-driven. This is our DNA. It’s what makes us different. Essential. Exceptional. In our world, all our business consultants are Data Scientists.
We supercharge consulting expertise with data and technology. We power-up data and technology with consulting expertise. We bring our power-tools to all our work: proprietary algorithms, innovative statistics, and machine-learning.
We deploy our business-savvy consultants who work with you, day-in/day-out, thinking laterally, thinking creatively, and always driving to implementation.
About the role
In a context of growth and development, our team of 25 people in London is looking for a Business Development Manager.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director of the office, he/she will be a part of the global word-wide marketing team, and also a local team player & contributor.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Sales animation funnel
- Ensure every lead and opportunity within the persons territory is proactively maintained, tracked, and status communicated.
Goals include increasing win rate and sales velocity.
- Manage & maintain pipeline tracking (CRM)
- Commercial intelligence (new nomination, linkedin, activation plan)
- Prepare decks for pitches, coordinate RFP responses with prospect and internal resources
- Prospecting initiatives (outbound calls, emails)
- Lead management
2. Commercial support
- Ensuring connection with the world-wide Sales and Marketing team
- Collect & update commercial asset
- Business intelligence for the UK market
- Partnership identification & support for animation
- Define strategy & priority for prospection & activation plan
- Manage day-to-day partner relations and complex activities including co-marketing, co-selling, pipeline tracking and velocity, and compliance with cooperation agreement.
About the profile:
We are looking for an autonomous and resourcefulness profile who will be at ease in an entrepreneurial environment
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1+ years of successful business development with focus on enterprise technology and solutions
- Self-motivated, high energy, detailed-oriented individual with a passion for strategic sales, identifying new opportunities and a tireless work ethic
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), as well as listening and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), sales reports and CRM systems
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and "get it done” mindset
What we offer
Being part of an entrepreneurial and growing team
Strong Culture, work environment
Career growth and international mobility