Paris / Full Stack Developer Intern (H/F)
Eki.Manufacture – Full Stack Developer
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 280 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy or business model thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the desire to reaffirm the value of understanding the business lines, which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
- 12 years experience in Data Science
- +200 consultants, all are also data scientists
- 5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
- +350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500)
- +1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
The « Manufacture » team
Our team, « La Manufacture », builds intuitive and innovative data centric apps, helping our clients make brighter decisions.
By combining our expertise on data analytics with a user centric approach, we offer tailor-made solutions fitting our client’s needs and well-integrated with their IT environment.
We benefit from an exciting ecosystem: a world-class team of data scientists and strategic data projects for the world biggest companies.
Our team currently consists of 8 developers, 2 UX designers and 1 product owner.
Working on a project as a Full Stack Developer intern, you will:
* Build web applications to help our clients take strategic decisions and monitor their investments and performance, using dynamic visualizations
* Be directly involved in all aspects the development (API, UI, Database, etc.) – as anyone in the team may work on back and front - from specification to production
* Work on a wide range of projects (web-based marketing simulation, social data streaming and analysis, micro services …), always with other product engineers but sometimes also with Ekimetrics consultants - collaboration and team spirit are key.
* Produce technical documentations for the team so that anyone can understand what you did, the issues you faced and how you solved them.
* Be able to explain your work to non-technical people.
Our typical projects last from 3 to 6 months and are designed / developed from our offices, allowing us to really work together over time, share our practices, etc.
* Be passionate about web development and eager to solve data-centric issues businesses might run into within a pioneering Data-Science Consulting firm.
* Be keen on working in a stimulating environment with a strong company culture.
* Be able to take a step back and be rigorous in your work.
* Curious to learn, Love sharing your expertise, teaching and enjoying your craft.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Tech knowledge on web programming and data visualization
- Capacity to work with a team, with data scientist and clients directly when needed.
- Good sense of humor !
- Experience with one or several of these technologies: NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Angular
- Experience with distributed environments (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop MapReduce…)
Why join us?
* Enjoy a startup environment within a structured and stable organization
* Young team eager to learn and willing to follow a competent leader
* Opportunity to code and improve your software craftsmanship
What we offer
* In house and external trainings
* Complementary fresh fruit and breakfast weekly
* Sports teams & fitness classes (Crossfit, Yoga, Boxing, Football, Basketball)
* Work environment elected TOP10 coolest office space https://www.inc.com/worlds-coolest-offices-2015.html
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.