Paris/ Internship Full Stack Developer (H/F)
Paris – Applications Development /
Ekimetrics is the European leader in data science with +240 data scientists and +1,000 projects since 2006. Thanks to our global presence in Paris, London, NY, HK, we lead projects in +50 countries in all industries (automotive, financial services, retail, telecom, health, etc.).
We help companies steer their data opportunity, build data capabilities, and deploy actionable solutions, to power up marketing and operational performance, as well as (re)energizing business models.
Our primary focus is to deliver immediate business gains, while guaranteeing sustainable data capital for our clients.
We are committed to the most advanced data science, and to building fair and conscious data & AI practices.
14 years experience in Data Science
+240 consultants, all are also data scientists
4 offices in Paris, London, New York & Hong Kong
+350 clients (CAC40, Fortune500)
+$1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
+1,000 Data Science clients projects
The « Manufacture » team
Our team, « La Manufacture », builds intuitive and innovative data centric apps, helping our clients make brighter decisions.
By combining our expertise on data analytics with a user centric approach, we offer tailor-made solutions fitting our client’s needs and well-integrated with their IT environment.
We benefit from an exciting ecosystem: a world-class team of data scientists and strategic data projects for the world biggest companies.
Our team currently consists of 8 developers, 2 UX designers and 1 product owner.
Working on a project as a Full Stack Developer intern, you will:
* Build web applications to help our clients take strategic decisions and monitor their investments and performance, using dynamic visualizations
* Be directly involved in all aspects the development (API, UI, Database, etc.) – as anyone in the team may work on back and front - from specification to production
* Work on a wide range of projects (web-based marketing simulation, social data streaming and analysis, micro services …), always with other product engineers but sometimes also with Ekimetrics consultants - collaboration and team spirit are key.
* Produce technical documentations for the team so that anyone can understand what you did, the issues you faced and how you solved them.
* Be able to explain your work to non-technical people.
Our typical projects last from 3 to 6 months and are designed / developed from our offices, allowing us to really work together over time, share our practices, etc.
* Be passionate about web development and eager to solve data-centric issues businesses might run into within a pioneering Data-Science Consulting firm.
* Be keen on working in a stimulating environment with a strong company culture.
* Be able to take a step back and be rigorous in your work.
* Curious to learn, Love sharing your expertise, teaching and enjoying your craft.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
- Tech knowledge on web programming and data visualization
- Capacity to work with a team, with data scientist and clients directly when needed.
- Good sense of humor !
- Experience with one or several of these technologies: NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Angular
- Experience with distributed environments (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop MapReduce…)
Why join us?
* Enjoy a startup environment within a structured and stable organization
* Opportunity to code and improve your software craftsmanship
What we offer
* In house and external trainings
* Complementary fresh fruit and breakfast weekly
* Sports teams & fitness classes (Crossfit, Yoga, Boxing, Football, Basketball)
* Work environment elected TOP10 coolest office space https://www.inc.com/worlds-coolest-offices-2015.html
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.