Paris / Lead Full Stack Developer (H/F)
Eki.Manufacture – Full Stack Developer
Full Time Contract
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 280 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy (MMM, Customer Analytics, Brand tracking...) or business model (data lake implementation, Data strategy, Data transformation...) thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the primary focus on solving for our clients' true strategic questions - which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
- 12 years experience in Data Science
- +200 consultants, all are also data scientists
- 5 offices in Paris, London, New York, Hong Kong & Dubai
- +350 clients (CAC40 & Fortune500)
- +1Bn profit generated for our clients since our creation
The « Manufacture » team
Our team, « La Manufacture », builds intuitive and innovative data centric apps, helping our clients make brighter decisions.
By combining our expertise on data analytics with a user centric approach, we offer tailor-made solutions fitting our client’s needs and well-integrated with their IT environment.
We benefit from an exciting ecosystem: a world-class team of data scientists and strategic data projects for the world biggest companies.
Our team currently consists of 8 developers, 2 UX designers and 1 product owner. We are currently hiring for several positions to strengthen our team in our Paris office.
As a Lead Developer, you will oversee several ongoing projects and provide guidance to the team by:
* Selecting the appropriate technology stack depending on the project, the client’s requirements and the team’s skills
* Defining best practices for development, testing and continuous integration of our apps.
* Centralizing knowledge sharing between teams by organizing & animating internal meetings around various tech topics
* Actively contribute to the team’s technology skills improvement
You are technically able to make architectural decisions allowing our apps to be evolutive and maintainable.
You are coding yourself and willing to share your knowledge by contributing both to internal training sessions, and to meetups in the Parisian tech scene.
Our typical projects last from 3 to 6 months and are designed / developed from our offices, allowing us to really work together over time, share our practices, etc.
Be passionate about web development and eager to solve data-centric issues businesses might run into within a pioneering Data-Science Consulting firm.
Be keen on working in a stimulating environment with a strong company culture.
Be able to take a step back and be rigorous in your work.
Love sharing your expertise, teaching and enjoying your craft.
* +5 years in developing web apps
* Experience with one or several of these technologies: NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Angular
* Experience building web apps with a structured architecture (monolith or micro-service).
* Deployment experience on multiple environments (Cloud & On-Premise).
* Capability of working with data scientists and clients directly when needed.
* Strong tech knowledge on architecture patterns, best practices, web programming, data visualization & big data
* Experience with distributed environments (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop MapReduce…)
* Knowledge of cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Understanding of business problematics of at least one particular industry (Luxury, Automotive, Energy, Banking…)
Why join us?
* Enjoy a startup environment within a structured and stable organization
* Young team eager to learn and willing to follow a competent leader
* Opportunity to keep coding while taking a step back and be able to improve your software craftsmanship through multiple projects
What we offer
* In house and external trainings
* Sponsoring to participate at leading industry conferences
* Complementary fresh fruits and breakfast weekly
* Sports teams & fitness classes (Crossfit, Yoga, Boxing, Football, Basketball)
* Work environment elected TOP10 coolest office space https://www.inc.com/worlds-coolest-offices-2015.html
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.