Paris / Lead Full Stack Developer (H/F)
La Manufacture – Full Stack Developer
Full Time Contract
The « Manufacture » team
Our team, « La Manufacture », builds intuitive and innovative data centric apps, helping our clients make brighter decisions.
By combining our expertise on data analytics with a user centric approach, we offer tailor-made solutions fitting our client’s needs and well-integrated with their IT environment.
We benefit from an exciting ecosystem: a world-class team of data scientists and strategic data projects for the world biggest companies.
Our team currently consists of 8 developers, 2 UX designers and 1 product owner. We are currently hiring for several positions to strengthen our team in our Paris office.
As a Lead Developer, you will oversee several ongoing projects and provide guidance to the team by:
* Selecting the appropriate technology stack depending on the project, the client’s requirements and the team’s skills
* Defining best practices for development, testing and continuous integration of our apps.
* Centralizing knowledge sharing between teams by organizing & animating internal meetings around various tech topics
* Actively contribute to the team’s technology skills improvement
You are technically able to make architectural decisions allowing our apps to be evolutive and maintainable.
You are coding yourself and willing to share your knowledge by contributing both to internal training sessions, and to meetups in the Parisian tech scene.
Our typical projects last from 3 to 6 months and are designed / developed from our offices, allowing us to really work together over time, share our practices, etc.
Be passionate about web development and eager to solve data-centric issues businesses might run into within a pioneering Data-Science Consulting firm.
Be keen on working in a stimulating environment with a strong company culture.
Be able to take a step back and be rigorous in your work.
Love sharing your expertise, teaching and enjoying your craft.
* +5 years in developing web apps
* Experience with one or several of these technologies: NodeJS, Ruby on Rails, Angular
* Experience building web apps with a structured architecture (monolith or micro-service).
* Deployment experience on multiple environments (Cloud & On-Premise).
* Capability of working with data scientists and clients directly when needed.
* Strong tech knowledge on architecture patterns, best practices, web programming, data visualization & big data
* Good sense of humor!
* Experience with distributed environments (Spark, Kafka, Hadoop MapReduce…)
* Knowledge of cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
* Understanding of business problematics of at least one particular industry (Luxury, Automotive, Energy, Banking…)
Why join us?
* Enjoy a startup environment within a structured and stable organization
* Young team eager to learn and willing to follow a competent leader
* Opportunity to keep coding while taking a step back and be able to improve your software craftsmanship through multiple projects
What we offer
* In house and external trainings
* Sponsoring to participate at leading industry conferences
* Complementary fresh fruits and breakfast weekly
* Sports teams & fitness classes (Crossfit, Yoga, Boxing, Football, Basketball)
* Frequent parties in office, with champagne! * Work environment elected TOP10 coolest office space https://www.inc.com/worlds-coolest-offices-2015.html
Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, a pioneer and leader in Data Science.
We are both data native AND human-driven. This is our unique DNA. It’s what makes us different. Essential. Exceptional. In our world, all our business consultants are Data Scientists...
We supercharge consulting expertise with data and technology. We power-up data and technology with consulting expertise. We bring our power-tools to all our work: proprietary algorithms, innovative statistics, and machine-learning.
We deploy our business-savvy consultants who work with you, day-in/day-out, thinking laterally, thinking creatively, and always driving to implementation.
Created in 2006, we quickly became leaders on our market, in France then in Europe, and are now leading projects in more than 40 countries, thanks to our 5 offices and our 170+ consultants in Paris, London, New York, Hong-Kong and Dubaï.