New York / Junior Consultant in Strategy & Data Science Consultancy
Eki.New York – Junior Consultant
Full Time Contract
We have a young, dynamic, and data-driven environment, with a strong culture and great offices (our Paris office was nominated as part of a top 10 “Coolest offices in the world”). Ekimetrics offers great career prospects and growth – each consultant has client exposure up to the executive level, works with best-in-class methodologies and technologies and have opportunities for international mobility.
Our office in New York is one of our newer branches, already working with clients on a wide range of projects and industries, and very ambitious. The team works closely together to build Ekimetrics presence in the US and develop our office culture.
As a consultant you will be working on challenging projects with international blue-chip clients across diverse industries, on both advanced data analytics and consulting, including meeting with clients and building bespoke solutions to face their challenges. You will be working in teams of 3 to 6 consultants, on 1 to 3 projects simultaneously.
You’ll be involved in projects from discovery start to final recommendations, responsible for gathering and analyzing data, building statistical models, up to translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations and delivering the final results. You will have the opportunity to be creative and suggest innovative approaches, and be pushed to grow into taking ownership of your projects. You’ll be able to present your results and will be exposed to C-suite clients.
You’ll build expertise on several methodologies and industries and develop an exceptional combination of both technical and business skills. You will be accompanied in your learning process through our training program as well as through coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your teams. You will have high-exposure to each member of our close-knit team, including the company CEO, who is leading the growth of this entity.
Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to both work for a leader in data analytics and have an impact in a strongly growing entity with high ambitions. Each consultant is highly involved in the challenges we are facing and contributes to our passionate, humble and ambitious team.
We’re looking for a talented Consultant with the following profile:
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related analytical field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
· 0-2 years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics
· Passion for data, extensive knowledge in statistics or applied mathematics, familiarity with techniques such as modeling / optimization, and experience in using advanced analytical methodologies to answer business questions. Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc..
· Consulting experience or interest in working as a consultant
· Strong interest in marketing & business issues
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Autonomy and dynamism in a challenging environment
· Continuously striving for high performance
· Good sense of humor!
What we offer:
Competitive package for a Consultant in a management consultancy business in New York.
Young & dynamic environment with a strong culture and great offices
Close-knit team in NYC with friendly environment, bi-monthly team events and more
Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
Opportunity to contribute in a start-up environment with strong growth ambition
Best-in-class methodologies, cutting edge technologies, challenging expectations
Unique training package with 50+ sessions
Great career prospects and growth to develop a double profile in data science and strategic consulting
Client exposure up to the executive level
Opportunities for international mobility
Position Type: Permanent