V.I.E - Junior Consultant in Strategy & Data Science
Eki.Dubai – Junior Consultant
To sustain our growth, we are seeking a high-caliber consultant to join Ekimetrics in our Dubai office.
The successful candidate must show equally balanced analytic skills and strong interest for marketing & business issues.
Poste et missions:
As a junior consultant you will be working on challenging projects with international blue-chip clients across diverse industries, on both advanced data analytics and consulting, including meeting with clients and building bespoke solutions to face their challenges.
You’ll be involved in projects from discovery start to final recommendations, responsible for gathering and analyzing data, building statistical models, up to translating quantitative insights into strategic recommendations and delivering the results.
You will have the opportunity to be creative and suggest innovative approaches and be pushed to grow into taking ownership of your projects. You’ll be able to present your results and will be exposed to C-suite clients.
You’ll build expertise on several methodologies and industries and develop an exceptional combination of both technical and business skills. You will be accompanied in your learning process through our training program as well as through coaching and mentoring from colleagues on your teams. You will have high-exposure to each member of our close-knit team.
Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to both work for a leader in data analytics and have an impact in a strongly growing entity with high ambitions. Each consultant is highly involved in the challenges we are facing and contributes to our passionate, humble and ambitious team.
We’re looking for a talented Consultant with the following profile:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) in Statistics, Economics, Engineering or a related analytical field. Outstanding record of academic achievement.
• 0-2 years of experience in Data Analysis / Modelling / Advanced Analytics
• Passion for data, extensive knowledge in statistics or applied mathematics, familiarity with techniques such as modeling / optimization, and experience in using advanced analytical methodologies to answer business questions. Experience with statistical software such as SPSS, R, Stata, Python, etc..
• Consulting experience or interest in working as a consultant
• Strong interest in marketing & business issues
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Autonomy and dynamism in a challenging environment
• Continuously striving for high performance