Talent Acquisition & HR Manager
Eki.London – Transversal
Full Time Contract
Created in 2006, Ekimetrics is a global consultancy, pioneer & leader in Data Science.
With 280 Data Scientists, all consultants, worldwide (Paris, London, NY, HK and Dubai), we lead projects in 50+ countries, in various industries (automotive, luxury, FMCG, retail, etc.).
Our mission is to help companies build new world-class data and analytics capabilities, which enables our clients to power-up their revenue strategy (MMM, Customer Analytics, Brand tracking...) or business model (data lake implementation, Data strategy, Data transformation...) thanks to data.
Our difference lies in an integrated approach to performance, and in the primary focus on solving for our clients' true strategic questions - which we believe is at the heart of transforming data into new business assets.
We are currently on the lookout for a Talent Acquisition & HR Manager to manage all people and help us grow and develop our London office, a team of 30 Consultants/Data Scientist,
You will own the entire HR and Talent function for Ekimetrics UK- developing and maintaining processes & policies to ensure we continue to attract exceptional talent, to enable the business to run smoothly and to make sure our people are looked after.
This will require you to think strategically about complex people topics that need savvy approaches and roll-up your sleeves to get the work done well.
You’ll report directly to the Managing Director of the office and partner closely across HR team members to understand what already exists for you to use and what you can create based on local needs.
- working with our global recruitment and hiring managers to find the right people and give candidates a great experience
- animate our local Campus Management program and employer branding
On-boarding & Integration:
- ensure a great experience for new employees who join Ekimetrics, and guarantee a proper integration and on-boarding: organise first day, introduce the office with Welcome emails and follow up integration process and trial period
Learning and Career Development:
- in partnership with our global Eki.Academy teams, you will lead local engagement initiatives that champion a high-performance culture which supports our mission and business objectives
Employee Experience and Daily HR:
- ensure an optimal experience at every touch point in the life-cycle by answering daily HR questions and requests
You will bring
*A CIPD qualification and/or relevant HR experience.
*Experience finding and recruiting exceptional creative and technical talent
*An excellent understanding of employment law
*Experience implementing HR best pro-active and innovation across a range of HR disciplines.
*Strong communication skills – ability to work alongside the senior management team as well as the wider business
We will bring
- Competitive compensation package, including medical, dental, and vision, in a management consultancy business
- An emphasis on work-life-balance and generous PTO
- Dynamic environment with a strong culture and great offices (our Paris office was nominated as part of a top 10 “Coolest offices in the world”)
- Close-knit team with friendly environment, bi-monthly team events and more
- Creative and entrepreneurial start-up environment
Ekimetrics is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or other legally protected categories, subject to applicable law.