Director of Enterprise Marketing
Remote, US /
At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 135,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Together we are committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
As the Director of Enterprise Marketing , You Will:
- Develop and implement marketing plans aligned with business objectives and commercial goals for the Sensora Cardiac Disease Detection Platform.
- Use voice of customer and market insights to improve our understanding of the buyer’s journey and to inform positioning, messaging, go-to-market, and rapid growth strategies.
- Develop a network of cardiology and primary care Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
- Develop and run programs to generate top of funnel demand to drive Sensora contracts. Activities include Webinars, user groups, KOL-led symposiums, among others.
- Oversee creation of sales and marketing materials to support the enterprise sales team.
- Collaborate closely with others in Marcom, clinical, Product, Finance, and other teams as needed.
- Develop and manage the budget for enterprise marketing.
- Develop strategy to sell portfolio of Sensora offerings to Consumer, Clinic and Hospital segments.
- Hire, develop and build a team of Enterprise marketing professionals.
- Contribute to improving our internal processes to support rapid and efficient growth.
As the Director of Enterprise Marketing , You Have:
- 5+ years in downstream marketing for disruptive medical technology companies. Cardiology with structural heart experience a strong plus
- Medtech sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or master’s degree in business or related field.
- Ability to adapt quickly to new business inputs and priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience managing a team, while also comfortable flexing to play the role of an individual contributor while the team grows.
- Proven experience in managing projects from start through successful and timely completion.
- Results oriented. Detail oriented. Driven. Take initiative without being asked. Creative.
- A passion to build a business to help healthcare professionals better manage cardiovascular and pulmonary disease.
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
$130,000 - $160,000 a year
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.