Search & Programmatic Marketing Manager
Full Time /
At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect cardiopulmonary disease with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 400,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team and are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work®. Together we are committed to investing in each other and our mission to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
Do you want to be a part of something meaningful, relevant, and spectacular? As the Search and Programmatic Marketing Manager for Eko Health, you have found the right role. We need your passion and drive to create an experience that resonates with our customers during their digital journey with us. As the Search and Programmatic Marketing Manager within the Digital & eCommerce team, you will support Eko with your expertise in leading, managing and implementing effective paid search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate, display/programmatic strategies and programs, and lead our Amazon Marketplace advertising strategy. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with industry innovators and leaders to help lead the growth of Eko’s performance marketing and search teams.
As Search & Programmatic Marketing Manager, You Will:
- Lead the strategy, development and management of Eko’s search engine marketing (SEM), shopping, search engine optimization (SEO), affiliate marketing, and programmatic and display marketing channels.
- Grow organic search visits through proven SEO analysis, tools, content building, URL, and link strategies. Work with Eko’s web development team to implement technical website SEO and conversion enhancements.
- Lead and manage Eko’s programmatic and display marketing strategies and programs including acquisition, awareness, remarketing, CTV, OTV, online audio, and emerging direct response channels.
- Lead and manage Eko’s affiliate and referral relationships.
- Establish key performance indicators and success metrics for all search and performance marketing programs and campaigns to track results to provide insights and recommendations with an emphasis on full funnel including awareness, engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Lead Eko’s search and programmatic audience segmentation and targeting strategy through the platforms with the integration of 1st and 3rd party data sources to drive full funnel conversion and positive ROAS.
- Guide the development of effective display, CTV, video, and audio creative that engages Eko’s target segments to drive full funnel conversion and positive ROAS.
- Manage, monitor and maintain Eko’s day-to-day paid search engine marketing campaigns by updating copy, bidding, etc. as needed to improve ROAS based on established KPIs.
- Develop an ongoing search and display test and learn strategy to improve click-through rates, conversion rates, attributed sales, and ROAS.
- Lead Eko’s Amazon Marketplace advertising strategy and program driving significant revenue from this channel.
- Supervise agency and vendor relationships to identify, negotiate and executive multiple marketing initiatives to meet sales growth and retention goals.
- Study the SEM, SEO and display/programmatic industry and trends to maintain a strong working knowledge of existing and emerging strategies, technologies and innovations that can effectively advance Eko’s performance marketing initiatives. Become Eko’s in-house SEM, SEO and programmatic subject matter expert.
- Understand how search and programmatic marketing can impact and influence healthcare, medical device and consumer electronic purchase decisions and act upon these insights to improve Eko’s performance marketing campaigns.
As Search & Programmatic Marketing Manager, You Have:
- 5+ years of experience working in digital marketing or advertising with an emphasis on search engine marketing, search engine optimization, affiliate marketing, and display/programmatic marketing.
- Experience managing agency partners and relationships with top tier platforms such as Google, bing, Partnerize, etc.
- Experience using software such as Google Ads 360, bing Ads, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, or similar search tools.
- Experience with media buying platforms such as Adobe Ad Cloud, StackAdapt, the Trade Desk, or similar DSPs.
- Experience measuring and reporting on full funnel campaign success through insights with an emphasis on ROAS and multi-touch attribution.
- Experience creating and targeting multiple audiences through the search and DSPs and integrating 1st and 3rd party data.
- A passion for digital innovation and staying on top of the evolving digital landscape.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and writing communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, stakeholder and cross functional leadership, collaboration and communication skills required.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
As a Search & Programmatic Marketing Manager, We Would Appreciate if You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a preferred emphasis in marketing or communications, or similar field.
- 5+ years experience with SEM and SEO management tools such as Google Ads 360, bing Ads, Google Search Console, SEM Rush, etc.
- 3+ years experience with Amazon Marketplace advertising.
- 3+ years experience with media buying platforms such as Adobe Ad Cloud, StackAdapt, the Trade Desk, or similar DSPs.
- 3+ years experience working with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Looker DataStudio, etc.
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
Eko is elevating the way clinicians detect and monitor cardiac and respiratory disease by bringing together advanced sensors, patient and provider software, and AI-powered analysis. Its FDA cleared platform is used by tens of thousands of clinicians treating millions of patients around the world, in-person, and through telehealth. The company is headquartered in Oakland, California and privately-held, with investments from ARTIS Ventures, NTT Venture Capital, DigiTx Ventures, Mayo Clinic, Sutter Health and others.
Eko is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team.