BD & Partnerships (Remote)
Full Time - Remote
We're looking for a Head of BD & Partnerships to join us full-time to scale the Elektra Labs core product, the Atlas.
The Atlas supports pharma, biotech and contract research organizations (CROs) deploying connected technologies to measure digital biomarkers in remote research (e.g., decentralized clinical trials) and clinical care. We developed Atlas after interviewing over 300 stakeholders in the software-enabled clinical trials ecosystem.
The Head of BD & Partnerships will be responsible for learning the organization structures of Pharma and CROs and figuring out who has budget / decision-making power to implement connected technologies into active clinical trials. The Head of BD & Partnerships will help our team prioritize our customer roadmap.
What you'll do
- Lead BD & Partnerships for Elektra Labs to source, negotiate and sign agreements with pharma and CROs to order custom reports and subscribe to the Atlas
- Develop a deal pipeline and prioritization
- Speak on behalf of Elektra Labs at conference and with key external stakeholders
- Identify and prioritize customer research needs and feature requests for the Atlas
- Support the product and research teams to develop the Atlas product roadmap
- High response time on emails and scheduling time to best understand current needs
- Low ego and high EQ: no job should be too small for candidates
What you have
- Experience in a business development or sales leadership role
- A history of closing deals with C-Level executives
- A desire to improve patient access to safe and effective connected technologies
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing academic research and working with product and engineering teams
- Comfortable moving quickly via rapid prototyping in an agile environment
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a small, dynamic team
What success looks like
- Develop a customer pipeline for the next 3-6 months
- Manage the team's CRM system and customer demand
- Coordinate with project manager to have ~3-5 user test interviews a week
- Convert those tests and feedback into 5+ major pharma contracts by the end of the year
What's in it for you
- Shape the organizational culture of a mission-driven team in its earliest days
- Initiate and scale the core product of a rapidly growing startup, backed by top investors in the industry
- Develop sales and product expertise in digital medicine
- Save lives by reducing participant burden in clinical trials, improving the quality of evidence, and speeding the development and reducing the costs of new treatments for patients
Elektra Labs is a healthcare-security company building a pharmacy for connected technologies (e.g., wearables, biosensors). By 2023, an estimated 5 million individuals will be remotely monitored by healthcare providers. In the digital era of medicine, Elektra Labs is committed to advancing the safe, effective, and personalized adoption of connected technologies in real-world settings.
Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation).
Elektra Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email email@example.com for more info.
Lastly, and most importantly, our values at Elektra Labs.