Research Fellow - Clinical
Clinical & Research
Contract - Remote
We're looking for a Research Fellow with clinical expertise to join us full-time to scale the Elektra Labs core product, the Atlas.
The Atlas supports pharma, biotech and contract research organizations (CROs) deploying connected technologies to measure digital biomarkers in remote research (e.g., decentralized clinical trials) and clinical care. We developed Atlas after interviewing over 300 stakeholders in the software-enabled clinical trials ecosystem.
The Research Fellow (Clinical) will work with the Research Project Manager and with the engineering and product team. Responsibilities include conducting market research, reviewing peer-reviewed papers, and developing clinically-relevant frameworks to categorize safe and effective connected technologies.
What you’ll do
- Update measurements for connected technologies in the Atlas (e.g., review products that measure behavioral and physiological measurements like heart rate, step count, blood pressure, galvanic skin response)
- Review hardware capabilities on manufacturers’ website and examples of how the tool is used in peer reviewed research studies, clinical trials and FDA decisions
- Gain experience with categorizing a wide range of digital measures including physical activity, sleep and vital signs in a way that is relevant and meaningful to clinicians and researchers
- Work with a start-up backed by top venture capitalists
- Low ego and high EQ: no job should be too small for candidates
What you have
- Experience working in a clinical setting
- Experience evaluating methods and outcomes of research studies
- Completed a degree in a health-related field (biology, exercise science) and/or a professional degree (medical school, physician assistant)
What success looks like
- Work with the Research Project Manager to complete behavioral and physiological measurement categorizations on 600+ connected technologies
- Develop product expertise in digital medicine
- Join our team part or full-time for the next 2-3 months
- Flexible schedule, remote-OK
- Competitive pay (contract, project-based agreement)
Elektra Labs is a healthcare-security company building a pharmacy for connected technologies (e.g., wearables, biosensors). By 2023, an estimated 5 million individuals will be remotely monitored by healthcare providers. In the digital era of medicine, Elektra Labs is committed to advancing the safe, effective, and personalized adoption of connected technologies in real-world settings.
Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation).
Elektra Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Lastly, and most importantly, our values at Elektra Labs.