San Francisco, CA
Engineering, Design, Product
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join us to build and scale the Elektra Labs core product, the Atlas.
The Atlas supports pharma, biotech and contract research organizations (CROs) deploying connected technologies to measure digital biomarkers in remote research (e.g., decentralized clinical trials) and clinical care. We developed Atlas after interviewing over 300 stakeholders in the software-enabled clinical trials ecosystem.
The Product Manager will support the development the Elektra Labs Atlas, including conducting market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction.
What you'll do
- Work with the Head of Engineering and Product to support the strategy and execution of the Atlas product
- Identify and prioritize customer needs and feature requests
- Support product roadmap decision-making
- Work with engineering team to bring product requirements and specifications to life
- This is a hands-on role involving UX design & research: develop wireframes/mockups, lead engineering to roll out new features, and iterate with user & a|b testing to make a product people love to use
- Low ego and high EQ: no job should be too small for candidates
What you have / What you could grow into
- At least 2 years of professional product management experience at a tech company
- Experience conducting user interviews to understand customer needs
- Strong UX skills and ability to design user friendly experiences (not required that you can do graphic design as will have the ability to collaborate with designer)
- Comfort working in a technical environment and an inclination to roll-up sleeves to do product and bug testing
- Comfortable moving quickly via rapid prototyping in an agile environment
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a small, dynamic team
- Comfortable experimenting with multiple domains, from product to branding to sales
What success looks like
- Delivery of Atlas dashboards and admin panel for 1-2 customers across multiple clinical trials
- Completed implementation of a robust pipeline of user and customer stakeholder interviews that bring consistent insights
- Delivery of product roadmap for next 6-12 months
- If interested, collaborate with team to publish academic and peer-reviewed manuscripts and op-eds based on Elektra Labs research
What's in it for you
- Shape the organizational culture of a mission-driven team in its earliest days
- Scale the core product of a rapidly growing startup
- Develop product and engineering expertise in the digital medicine field
- Save lives by making clinical trials more reflective of the patient experience and assist in bringing better interventions to market
Elektra Labs is a healthcare-security company building a pharmacy for connected technologies (e.g., wearables, biosensors). By 2023, an estimated 5 million individuals will be remotely monitored by healthcare providers. In the digital era of medicine, Elektra Labs is committed to advancing the safe, effective, and personalized adoption of connected technologies in real-world settings.
Diversity and inclusion is at the core of what we do. We actively welcome applicants from a wealth of different backgrounds (including but not limited to race, gender, educational background, and sexual orientation).
Elektra Labs is an equal opportunity employer.
Questions? Email email@example.com for more info.