Product Manager (Virtual-Denver Front Range)
Eleos Technologies is a growing, profitable company, founded in 2011. We create SaaS and mobile products that make truck drivers happier and transportation companies more efficient.
We’re helping a diverse mix of customers—from independent truck drivers to some of the nation's largest trucking fleets — improve how they operate by tackling information overload, reducing phone calls, and eliminating obsolete technologies.
The Team We are a team that is technical and geographically distributed. The rhythm of our work week is one of relaxed intensity. We enjoy flexibility in work time, but understand that execution speed is enhanced when we’re all working at the same time. To us, work-life balance means that we work hard 40 hours/week then disconnect from work and focus on the important non-work things in our lives.
We are agile… We work off of stories and release often. We conduct daily stand-ups and have a dedicated QA team. Our team is large enough to be highly productive, yet small enough to be nimble with minimal ceremony.
The Role As a Product Manager with Eleos, reporting directly to our CEO, you will coordinate the design, development, launch, and evolution of new driver-facing products for the transportation industry. You must possess a keen business mind, strong ethics and collaborative skills, and the ability to effectively interact with a wide range of people, including truck drivers, C-level executives, and software developers. Your mission is to create, launch and evolve new products, built on our existing platform, that are disruptive in the market and indispensable to our users and customers.
As Product Manager you will...
- Be accountable for the revenue growth and profitability of the products.
- Interact with users and customers to understand their needs and plans.
- Define and manage product roadmaps based on the input from all stakeholders and key customers.
- Work with designers and engineering leadership to design the product features.
- Define and execute go-to-market strategies with the support of Sales and Marketing.
- Make tough priority calls and trade-offs balancing strategic and tactical concerns.
- Collaborate with engineering, sales, marketing, and leadership to ensure success in executing the roadmap.
- Interact with our resellers and market partners to evangelize our product.
- Conduct marketplace and competitive research.
- Review and manage product metrics.
- Technical degree (CS, engineering, economics, etc) or experience in a technical organization.
- At least 3 years in SaaS or mobile product management.
- Strong UX and workflow design skills.
- Proven track record of bringing successful new products to market.
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills.
- An organized, curious mind that delights in learning.
- Bonus points if you have experience in trucking or freight brokerage.
- A company that wins.
- An engineering team that delivers.
- A productive 40-hour work week and the ability to truly disconnect from work otherwise.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Work from home in the Denver metro area.
Eleos is headquartered in beautiful Greenville, SC, with additional employees in the Denver area. This position is open to candidates who live in either location.