Senior Account Executive (Remote)
Eleos Technologies is a growing, profitable company, founded in 2011. We create SaaS and mobile products that make truck drivers happier and transportation companies more efficient.
We’re helping a diverse mix of customers—from independent truck drivers to some of the nation's largest trucking fleets — improve how they operate by tackling information overload, reducing phone calls, and eliminating obsolete technologies.
We are a team that is technical and geographically distributed. The rhythm of our work week is one of relaxed intensity. We enjoy flexibility in work time, but understand that execution speed is enhanced when we’re all working at the same time.
We’re proud of our products and find fulfillment in knowing that our work is enhancing the lives of truck drivers and improving the profitability of trucking fleets across North America.
About the Role
The Senior Account Executive, reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, will build relationships at the C-suite, VP and Director level inside Eleos’ existing customer base within the US. The Senior Account Executive will work with (up to 30) current customers to have a deep understanding of their strategic goals, work to ensure customer satisfaction, and drive new revenue by selling expanded features of the Eleos platform, and performing of day to day account management activities.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive both profitable revenue growth and customer satisfaction within an existing account base.
- Gain understanding of clients’ business challenges and goals.
- Use collaboration to build trust, confidence, and influence with clients.
- Conduct regular meetings (via phone, video, and on-site) with clients.
- Coordinate and work with strategic partners to bring full value to client.
- Leverage CRM to enter/track all sales data and activities daily.
- Participate in industry trade shows and events.
- Collaborating with Eleos Product, Engineering, and Support to ensure customer needs are met.
- Live near a major metropolitan airport.
- Travel up to 70% within the United States.
Not required but make sure to tell us if...
- ...you have had professional sales training like Sandler, Miller Heiman, etc.
- ...you follow a formal sales methodology or have hired a sales coach in the past.
- ...you have successfully worked in a remote position.
- ...you have established relationships in the trucking industry.
- ...you have experience calling on C-suite executives.
Reasons why we love working here, and think you might too.
- We work for a leading disruptive technology company in the trucking industry.
- We help our customers leverage modern technology for drivers - something they haven't had in 20 or more years.
- A highly technical team of mobile developers that consistently deliver - our team moves fast.
- We offer robust healthcare (dental, medical, vision), paid time off, and a generous equipment budget.