Senior Growth Analyst
San Francisco, CA
Elevate Labs is on a mission to help people everywhere improve their minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, in any profession. Unfortunately, many people exit high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas, so we became obsessed with building a tool to bridge this gap. In 2014, we started developing the game-based educational app Elevate. To date, the Elevate app features 35 games (with more on the way), has over 25 million downloads, and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
But the Elevate app was just the beginning. Soon, we’re launching a meditation app that will focus on improving other areas of the mind, including stress management, sleep quality, and much more. We’ve created a truly personalized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people, including those who previously felt that meditation doesn’t work for them.
About the Elevate Growth team:
Covering data, product growth, performance marketing, and campaign engagement, the Elevate Growth team acts as the engine of company expansion. With a recent Series B raise, we’re primed for breakout user growth powered by paid and organic acquisition. We are an iterative, data driven team with an emphasis on impact, not flashy charts. We are also lean and highly technical, always learning interesting new ways to automate our efforts so we don’t have to do the same work repeatedly or take on unnecessary overhead.
We’re seeking an experienced growth analyst to help accelerate our rapid growth in the wake of a recent Series B funding round. As our most senior analyst, you will drive analytics strategy to improve our product and inform our acquisition strategy. You will set the course for new data tools and innovations, drawing on past expertise to architect the right solutions for evolving needs and continuously prioritizing for greater impact.
What you’ll do here:
- Conceive and develop new analytic tools to drive acquisition scale and ROI, including LTV and CAC modeling, attribution models, predictive product modeling, etc.
- Define teamwide best practices in tracking, data organization, acquisition/engagement/product analytics, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to define our ideal technical data infrastructure.
- Continuously support product and acquisition efforts with actionable insights and access to data.
- Advocate for data excellence and resourcing while communicating data strategies, wins and goals to the broader team.
- Find the impact in the data and coach your teammates to do the same.
What we’re looking for:
- You have 5+ years of marketing and product analytics experience, including acquisition and engagement data.
- You are an expert in SQL and using SQL to optimize access to data and insights.
- You have BI tool (e.g. Looker), and data warehouse (e.g. Redshift/Postgres) experience.
- You have a razor-sharp eye for analytical detail and know how to build and automate now to save time later.
- You are a confident, unwavering advocate of the importance of rigorous data.
- You have advanced statistics and/or Python skills.
- You have experience in the consumer mobile space.
- Delicious, healthy chef-cooked meals (daily lunches and dinners)
- Above market salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan