Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google's Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
We're looking for a full-time copywriter to craft impactful, informative copy for email, social media, ads, and more. Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about the writing process and energized by our mission.
You'll report to the Senior Content Strategist and work closely with our design, product marketing, and growth marketing teams; you'll be part of a successful startup with impressive growth; and your work will center on products that are making a profound difference in people's lives.
If all this excites you, and if you have a tenacious approach to writing and a love of collaboration, please consider applying!
Oh, and one more thing: This is a full-time, fully remote position, so you can feel free to work anywhere in the world that you'd like (that accommodates overlap with typical North American business hours).
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- You'll write engaging, informative content for our customer-facing emails, including two weekly newsletters
- You'll be an advocate within the company for clear, concise, and impactful messaging
- You'll pitch creative ideas for improving the mental wellness of our customers
- You'll work directly with our content, design, and product marketing teams to inform our customers about new features, from game additions on Elevate to new meditations on Balance
- You'll regularly partner with our Head of Social Media and growth marketing team to create compelling content for our social media platforms and ad campaigns
- Across multiple products, you'll ensure brand consistency in tone, voice, and imagery, while still pushing toward innovation and keeping current with trends
- You have 2+ years of experience in copywriting, content marketing, or editorial
- You're an excellent communicator who enjoys both the writing and editing process
- You have a proven track record of delivering high-quality content in a deadline-driven environment
- You are collaborative by nature, responsive to feedback, and possess a strong growth mindset
- You are experienced in following style and brand guidelines, and you are able to adapt your writing for different audiences
- You have a degree in a writing-heavy field
- You have a passion for helping people improve their lives and achieve their mental fitness goals
- Experience writing educational or mindfulness content
- Experience creating engaging copy for social media ad campaigns
- Experience working remotely
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we put a lot of time and care into who we hire. We seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density. You can expect conversational style interviews (approximately 3 interviews and skills review) where we get to learn more about you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.