Senior Producer (Remote - North & South America)
About Elevate Labs:
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We're looking for a creative, passionate, proactive Senior Producer to create and own original audio programs for our products. In this first-of-its-kind role at our company, you'll have the chance to pioneer new types of audio formats to further people's mental fitness goals, which will involve close collaboration with engineering to push ideas beyond typical podcast constraints.
You'll be responsible for establishing and sustaining a creative editorial vision, pitching episode and story ideas, booking and interviewing guests, writing show outlines, developing our hosts, making production choices, editing audio, and more. The ideal candidate has a strong bias for action and is skilled at managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fully remote position for anywhere in North America or South America.
What you'll do here
- Contribute original ideas for stories, guests, and show formats that push beyond the traditional
- Research and prepare information for all episodes
- Book guests, develop interview questions, and write or vet detailed show outlines
- Record and edit high-quality audio
- Ensure each episode is brought to life in a way that represents the value of our products and the goals of our customers
- Participate in feedback sessions with the product team
- Effectively and efficiently coordinate resources and workflows
- Juggle multiple editorial and organizational tasks, ensuring publishing, asset, and media delivery deadlines are met
- Manage, analyze, and socialize episode data, transcriptions, and other publishing and file management
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in a professional podcast, audio, multimedia, or broadcast content creation setting, with at least 2 years of experience as a Producer or team leader
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality editorial content for podcasts, radio, documentary, episodic TV series, or feature films in a fast-moving, deadline-driven environment
- Strong desire to innovate and solve new challenges, pushing well-beyond established solutions
- Exceptional audio storytelling skills, including structuring episodes, interviewing, writing for the spoken voice, and building immersive scenes
- Effective leader and communicator, who's able to give and receive feedback that translates into increased quality
- Experience using data to inform decisions
- Flexibility to work hours matching the production schedule, based on deadlines and multiple time zones
- Eagerness to pitch in on a wide variety of tasks
- Analytical, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and creative characteristics
- Passion for mobile apps, wellness, and/or meditation practices
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Previous mentorship or people management experience
Benefits & Perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
Why work at Elevate Labs?
- Help millions of people improve their cognitive skills and mental well-being
- Skip the commute and enjoy the flexibility of working from home
- Develop your skills through a wide variety of challenging and impactful projects
- Accelerate your career through rapidly increasing levels of ownership
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.