Product Marketing Manager (Remote)
New York City, NY /
About Elevate Labs:
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully distributed company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven Product Marketing Manager to define campaign strategy and positioning for our award-winning brain training app, Elevate. You will own and develop impactful campaigns to grow and monetize our user base, find new opportunities to maximize visibility and conversion, and ensure that our pricing and positioning are optimal in every market.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in the US or Canada.
What you'll do here
- Drive user retention, monetization, and engagement with compelling, precisely-targeted campaigns.
- Own the strategy and positioning of our user-facing channels, especially our lifecycle email and push campaigns.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new products and feature releases, identifying the most impactful multichannel strategy with the help of data, competitive analysis, and your own experience and intuition.
- Manage A/B testing to evolve existing lifecycle campaigns and ensure the impact of newly introduced campaigns.
- Work with your teammates on the paid acquisition side to ensure creative strategies at the top of the funnel dovetail effectively with down-funnel comms.
- Coordinate with your product counterparts to develop the technical requirements for highly sophisticated, personalized, segmented campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and our users’ behaviors, habits, and concerns within the product.
What we're looking for
- You have 3+ years of experience in a product marketing or other cross-functional growth-focused role, preferably for a consumer startup.
- You know how to measure the success of marketing initiatives and intuitively use data to drive decisions.
- You have extensive experience using A/B testing to drive greater campaign impact.
- You also know data and testing will only get you so far, and you have an instinctive sense of the value of solid brand marketing to build long-term positive sentiment in your user base.
- You have exceptional written and spoken communication skills and are eager to use them.
- You are self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and clever.
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Lifetime subscriptions to Elevate & Balance
Why work at Elevate Labs?
- Do mission-driven work
- Skip the commute and enjoy the flexibility of working from home
- Develop your skills through of a wide variety of challenging and impactful projects
- Accelerate your career through rapidly increasing levels of ownership
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.