Recruiting Coordinator (Part Time)
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 30 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
As our Recruiting Coordinator, you will be the face of Elevate Labs for all of our candidates. You will be responsible for ensuring each candidate has an excellent experience and is left with a positive impression.
You will be primarily responsible for managing and executing all day-to-day tasks related to recruitment coordination. Using your recruiting expertise, you will also help us refine and streamline our recruitment processes, and work on strategic recruiting related projects (sourcing, pipeline management, candidate experience, recruiting metrics, etc.).
This position is a part-time (20-25 hrs/week), fully remote role, with the potential to convert to full time. Candidates from anywhere in the US are encouraged to apply.
About the role
- Project manage interview preparation with hiring managers
- Communicate directly with candidates
- Schedule pitch calls, tech screens, and interviews via our ATS platform, Lever
- Assist in sourcing qualified candidates
- Support pipeline management
- Partner with hiring managers to improve our recruiting processes
- Determine and execute strategic projects to improve the ongoing candidate and hiring manager experience
We'd love to hear from you if you...
- Are excited to scale and improve a startup’s recruitment operation
- Have experience using Lever or another ATS
- Have a passion for providing an amazing candidate experience and have successfully done so in prior roles
- Have a propensity to notice things that need to be done and/or could be improved and take initiative to improve the situation
- Have experience efficiently using G Suite, Zoom video, and Slack
- Have strong written and oral communication
- Are detail-oriented and “sweat the small stuff”
- Have strong time management and organizational skills
- Enjoy figuring things out on your own, but are willing to ask for help when you need it
- Resonate with our mission, vision, and values
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.