Social Media Content Producer
United States /
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google's Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
We're looking for a stellar Social Media Content Producer to work directly with our Head of Social Media to create authentic and engaging social content for Balance and Elevate.
You'll have the opportunity to build both brands' TikTok presence and primarily focus on creating content for TikTok, so you should be an expert on that platform. You may also support content creation for Instagram and Facebook Reels and YouTube Shorts.
This is a remote role, ideally including occasional collaborative shoots in NYC with various members of our team.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- You'll introduce people to Balance and Elevate through engaging and entertaining social media videos
- You'll be the primary content creator for our TikTok channels, as well as cultivate a vibrant TikTok community by engaging with our audience and other brands on an ongoing basis
- You'll level-up our social media videos with your advanced filming and editing skills
- You'll introduce new, zeitgeisty ideas to the team to directly impact the growth of our overall social media presence
- Significant experience filming and editing TikTok videos, as well as short-form videos for other channels, such as Instagram Reels and YouTube shorts
- In-depth understanding of the TikTok landscape, including filming and editing styles that make for great TikTok videos
- Ability to trend-spot on TikTok and Instagram, and quickly pitch, shoot, and edit creative ideas based on specific trends
- Strong portfolio that showcases your TikTok video experience
- Stellar video filming and editing skills
- Comfort with on-camera work since you'll be a regular face and voice in our content
- Passion for mental fitness and creating content for social media
- Experience working in meditation, education, and/or mental fitness spaces
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
- Annual company meetup in fun location
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we put a lot of time and care into who we hire. We seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density. You can expect approximately three conversational style interview rounds, plus a portfolio review and skills assignment, where we get to learn more about you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.