Principal Product Manager
Product Management /
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google's Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
You’ll operate as the primary Product Manager working on the Elevate app, developing a product strategy in line with our vision for the product, managing the flow of work through the full product-development lifecycle, and helping ensure the right work gets done in the right ways, at the right times.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in North or South America.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- You’ll translate our Elevate product vision into a cohesive strategy supporting focus and alignment across teams
- You'll help shape the Product Management practice at the company.
- You’ll help determine goals and opportunities across activation, engagement, retention, monetization, tech debt, bug-fixing, and work in support of other teams, like Marketing and Content
- You’ll perform competitive analyses, quantitative explorations, UX research, and other activities to help make sure we’re considering a wide array of possible product bets
- You’ll coordinate the planning activities that lead us to well-formed sprints full of high-value work, making sure each sprint’s priorities are on-target and within reach
- You’ll facilitate cross-functional collaboration and communication as we plan, design, build, and ship
- You’ll manage Elevate A/B tests through the full lifecycle, from inception to reporting
- You’ll report on our bets’ performance, with support from the Data team when the needs are more complex
- You’ll help inspire the team to do its best work by reinforcing the value of the product and the bets to users and the company
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with responsibility for stewarding features from ideation to post-release iteration
- A history of generating and delivering improvements to business performance and user experience
- Experience leading A/B testing on the same product or flows through many iterations
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of venues — synchronous and asynchronous, written and spoken, informal and moderately formal
- Experience with lightweight qualitative UX research and with quantitative exploration (SQL skill helpful, but not required)
- Experience with mobile products
- Experience with a consumer subscription product
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we put a lot of time and care into who we hire. We seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density. After a phone screen with the hiring manager, you can expect to have about four conversational-style interviews and give a lightweight presentation.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.