Senior Motion Designer
San Francisco, CA
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 25 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
Our visually stunning, user-driven designs are a large part of what made Elevate successful, and with our CEO's background in design, it's an intrinsic part of every product we develop.
To help us continue to deliver beautiful, educationally valuable experiences and interfaces to our users, we're looking for a full-time Senior Motion Designer to join our growing team.
About the position
- You'll help us tackle a large variety of interactive and educational content for Elevate and our new meditation app.
- You'll work on educational games, UI animation, character animation, and more.
- You'll collaborate with multiple teams, including Design, Content, and Engineering.
- You'll work closely with our in-house Motion Designer and Illustrator.
- You are fluent in After Effects.
- You have a strong sense of timing.
- You have character animation experience.
- You have a diverse animation reel (motion graphics with an emphasis on design preferred).
- You understand the principles of clean design.
- You're comfortable collaborating on projects with multiple teams.
- You have strong storytelling skills.
- You know how to make complicated graphic concepts accessible and engaging.
- Experience in designing and animating graphics across multiple media
- Experience collaborating with mobile developers
- Experience working on games
- An interest in meditation
Benefits & perks
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.