Lead Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 25 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
We are growing rapidly and are in need of a talented product leader to join our team. You’ll be our first product hire and will report directly to the CEO. In addition to driving our products to new levels of success, you’ll work with the CEO to define how the product function operates and grows.
About the position
- Oversee our product portfolio: iterating and improving our hit apps like Elevate, as well as ideating and launching new products and dialing in product-market fit
- Define a roadmap and product plan, drawing on customer feedback, data, and company goals
- Spearhead the product development life cycle, from research and planning to design and execution
- Ideate and experiment to ensure our features are loved by users
- Collaborate on company strategy to ensure sound business decisions and sustainable competitive advantage
- Define, measure, and share important critical metrics for the success of our apps
- Collaborate with our Design, Content, Engineering, Growth, and Operations teams on project scopes and staffing decisions
- You have experience leading cross-functional teams, successfully planning and running sprints, and delivering results.
- You have strong analytical skills and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior.
- You are process-oriented and able to deal confidently with unclear or changing situations
- You're familiar with design and engineering best practices and standards on mobile.
- You are excited about interfacing directly with customers on a regular basis and passionate about user research.
- You have a proven track record of delivering complex end-to-end product or feature launches.
- You have a proven track record of iterating and improving live products to meet metric goals.
- You're creative and resourceful.
- You have a strong bias toward action.
- An interest in educational technology and meditation/mindfulness
- Experience working on mobile games
Benefits & perks
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.