Head of Product
Product Management /
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
We’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 60 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and winner of Google's Best App award, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
As our first Head of Product, you will be responsible for the success of our growing portfolio of products, including two App of the Year award-winners, Elevate and Balance. You will oversee the full spectrum of product responsibilities from strategy to operations, and you will report directly to the CEO.
This is a remote position available anywhere in North or South America.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- Own product strategy for Elevate, Balance, and future products
- Manage a team of product managers with mentorship, training, and feedback
- Determine KPIs and goals for activation, engagement, retention, monetization, tech debt, and bug-fixing
- Develop and communicate product roadmaps
- Establish a data-driven product development process and scale it across the PM org
- Improve and manage A/B testing framework and methodology
- Perform competitive analyses, quantitative explorations, UX research, and other activities to cultivate a wide array of possible product bets
- Ensure phenomenal cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Strong desire to help people improve their mental lives through affordable, beautiful, and engaging products
- 7+ years of product experience
- Experience recruiting and managing PMs
- Experience in both startup and established, high-performance product management environments
- Experience with launching and growing successful mobile products
- Ability to provide strategic direction and establish KPIs that align with product vision and business goals
- Exceptional track record as a product manager with proven ability to deliver metrics impact
- Ability to inspire, influence, and manage cross-functional groups that include engineering, design, content, and marketing
- Desire to roll up your sleeves and provide tactical support
- Experience leading experimentation best practices, including experiment design, analysis methodologies, and reporting
- Ability to utilize user insights, data, and statistical analyses to inform decisions
- Instinct for creating simple and intuitive user experiences
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of venues — synchronous and asynchronous, written and spoken, informal and moderately formal
- Experience with consumer subscription products
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
- Annual company meetup in fun location
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.