Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 25 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
About the Elevate Growth team
Covering data, product growth, performance marketing, and campaign engagement, the Elevate Growth team acts as the engine of company expansion. With a recent Series B raise, we’re primed for breakout user growth powered by paid and organic acquisition. We are an iterative, data driven team with an emphasis on impact, not flashy charts. We are also lean and highly technical, always learning interesting new ways to automate our efforts so we don’t have to do the same work repeatedly or take on unnecessary overhead.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven product marketing manager to define our campaign strategy and marketing voice around our suite of self-improvement products. You will own our engagement communication channels, our communications calendar around launches and releases, and our overall approach to communicating with our users. In the midst of the launch of a new mindfulness-focused app, you will ensure we go to market with a sharply differentiated, impressive splash that continues to amplify as we grow from there.
What you'll do here
- Drive user retention, monetization and engagement with compelling, precisely-targeted campaigns.
- Own the strategy and positioning of our user-facing channels, especially our lifecycle email and push campaigns.
- Develop go-to-market plans for new products and feature releases, identifying the most impactful multichannel strategy with the help of data, competitive analysis, and your own experience and intuition.
- Manage A/B testing to evolve existing lifecycle campaigns and ensure the impact of newly introduced campaigns.
- Work with your teammates on the paid acquisition side to ensure creative strategies at the top of the funnel dovetail effectively with down-funnel comms.
- Coordinate with your product counterparts to develop the technical wiring needed for highly sophisticated, personalized, segmented campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of the product and our users’ behaviors, habits, and concerns within the product.
What we're looking for
- You have 4+ years of experience in a product marketing or other cross-functional growth-focused role, preferably for a consumer startup.
- You know how to measure the success of product initiatives and intuitively use data to drive decisions.
- You have extensive experience using A/B testing to drive greater campaign impact.
- You also know data and testing will only get you so far, and have an instinctive sense of the value of solid brand marketing to build long-term positive sentiment in your user base.
- You have exceptional written and spoken skills.
- You are self-motivated, enthusiastic, creative, and clever.
Benefits & perks
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.