Senior Growth Analyst
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 25 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
About the Elevate Data team
We are an iterative, data driven team with an emphasis on impact. We are also lean and highly technical, always learning interesting new ways to automate our efforts so we don’t have to do the same work repeatedly or take on unnecessary overhead.
We’re seeking an experienced growth analyst to help accelerate our rapid growth in the wake of a recent Series B funding round. As a senior analyst, you will drive analytics strategy to improve our product and inform our acquisition strategy. You will set the course for new data tools and innovations, drawing on past expertise to architect the right solutions for evolving needs and continuously prioritizing for greater impact.
What you’ll do here
- Conceive and develop new analytic tools to drive acquisition scale and ROI, including LTV and CAC modeling, attribution models, predictive product modeling, etc.
- Define teamwide best practices in tracking, data organization, acquisition/engagement/product analytics, and A/B testing.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to define our ideal technical data infrastructure.
- Continuously support product and acquisition efforts with actionable insights and access to data.
- Advocate for data excellence and resourcing while communicating data strategies, wins and goals to the broader team.
- Find the impact in the data and coach your teammates to do the same.
What we’re looking for
- You have 5+ years of marketing and product analytics experience, including acquisition and engagement data.
- You have 5+ years of advanced statistics and/or Python skills.
- You are an expert in SQL and using SQL to optimize access to data and insights.
- You have BI tool (e.g. Looker), and data warehouse (e.g. Redshift/Postgres) experience.
- You have a razor-sharp eye for analytical detail and know how to build and automate now to save time later.
- You are a confident, unwavering advocate of the importance of rigorous data.
- You have experience in the consumer mobile space.
Benefits & Perks
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.