Senior Product Designer
San Francisco, CA
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
The ability to write well and speak eloquently deeply affects your trajectory in life, regardless of profession. Unfortunately, many people leave high school and even college extremely unprepared in these areas. We developed our flagship mobile app, Elevate, to help bridge this gap, through 35 games (and more on the way) that teach concrete cognitive skills. Elevate has over 25 million downloads and has received numerous accolades, including Apple’s App of the Year award.
The Elevate app was just the beginning. We’ve recently launched Balance, a personalized meditation app, that helps people with their stress, sleep, focus, and much more. It’s a truly customized experience that makes meditation more accessible to millions of people.
Join us in creating the future of products that help people live healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
Our visually stunning, user-driven designs are a large part of what made Elevate successful, and with our CEO's background in design, it's an intrinsic part of every product we develop.
We’re looking for a stellar Senior Product Designer to help us take our learning tools to the next level. We want to work with others who are mission-driven, and excited by the opportunity to work on products that will improve people’s lives.
- You have extensive experience designing beautiful customer experiences for mobile devices
- You have excellent visual design skills
- You have shipped products that many people use
- You are able to articulate design decisions in critiques
- You have superb attention to detail
What you’ll achieve here
- You'll work on all user-facing interfaces, including the core products, creative campaigns, and visual systems that support our brand identity
- The products you design will help and be seen by millions of users around the world
- Your path toward growth and development will be clear from day one
- You’ll have a direct influence on product and company decisions
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or a similar field
- 3-8 years of work experience
- Proficient in Sketch and/or Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of basic design fundamentals
- Experience designing for mobile apps
- Ability to translate requirements into beautiful yet functional designs
- Knowledge and enjoyment of meditation
- Experience working with educational games and mobile apps
Benefits & perks
- Delicious and healthy chef-cooked meals
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter benefits
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
At Elevate Labs we value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.