Head of Growth Partnerships
Product Marketing /
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google's Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven Head of Growth Partnerships to build affiliate and partnership strategies from the ground up for both of our award-winning products. You will develop and deploy impactful affiliate campaigns to grow our user base, establish partnerships with like-minded brands, and help shape our own brand and product strategy.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of performance marketing and the marketing funnel, familiarity with affiliate partnerships and agreements, and gets excited about a 0 to 1 opportunity.
This is a fully remote position anywhere in the US or Canada.
How You’ll Make an Impact Here:
- Build a partnership and affiliate strategy from the ground up for Elevate Labs’ two market-leading mental fitness apps
- Own all affiliate partner relationships end-to-end, including scoping, pitching, negotiating, launching, and ongoing relationship management
- Manage your channel budget, setting forecasts and expectations for sustainable and efficient growth
- Analyze and report on campaign performance, growth KPIs, market trends, ad creative, and copy testing results
- Obsess over creative that performs, working closely with in-house copywriters and designers
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and customer service teams to ensure maximum impact across your efforts
- You’re excited to build a new growth channel from scratch and thrive in ambiguity
- 4+ years of experience in affiliate marketing, ideally in mobile apps and/or consumer subscriptions
- Experience with affiliate marketing networks & platform tools (Rakuten, CJ, Impact, Pepperjam, etc.)
- A keen understanding of optimization tactics, metrics (LTV/CAC, CPA, ROAS), tracking, and attribution
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into actionable insights and recommendations
- Experience pitching clearly, closing deals with prospects, and continuously managing partner relationships
- High EQ and attention to detail, collaborating effectively with technical and non-technical groups
- Proficiency in measuring your own efforts using SQL, and/or analytics experience in Amplitude, Looker, or another BI tool
- Experience working with mobile measurement partners (i.e. Adjust, Appsflyer, Singular)
- A passion for meditation, mental wellness, or similar topics in the mental health space
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we put a lot of time and care into who we hire. We seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density. You can expect conversational style interviews (approximately 3 interviews and skills review) where we get to learn more about you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.