Data Analyst (Remote - North & South America)
Atlanta, GA /
About Elevate Labs:
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete cognitive skills in reading, writing, and math through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award. With Balance, our second mobile app, we’ve personalized meditation to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
If our mission resonates with you, please consider applying!
About the Role
The Data Analyst will work closely with our Director of Data to lay the groundwork for a high impact Data Analytics function at our rapidly scaling company. Our team builds solutions to make data accessible across the company. We provide analyses, recommendations, and reporting to a wide variety of stakeholders with the goal of achieving business level goals.
As a Data Analyst, you will help cultivate a data-informed culture and discover insights that drive action. Within your first six months, you will have ample opportunities to solve complex problems and deliver solutions with real business impact.
What you’ll do here
- Work closely with cross-functional partners, including gathering requirements, conducting analyses, and presenting findings and recommendations
- Develop reporting, visualizations, and dashboards to guide and monitor our business and enable team members to make data-driven decisions
- Support company-wide metrics creation, alignment, and reporting to provide context and clarity through intuitive data definitions and structures
- Collaborate with data engineering to build robust data pipelines and models
- Help to further develop the company’s data literacy
- Advanced SQL skills
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Methodical, with strong attention to detail
- Effective at communicating with non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with dbt, Looker, Tableau, or Snowflake
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working for a startup or other fast growth company
- Passion for mobile apps, education, wellness, and/or meditation practices
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Annual company meetup in a fun location
- Work & wellness stipend
- Co-working reimbursement
- Travel stipend
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.