Senior Product Designer
Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people's minds.
Since 2014, we’ve helped millions of people around the world learn and improve concrete communication, memory, and math skills through Elevate, our first mobile app which has won Apple's App of the Year Award and been downloaded more than 50 million times. With Balance, our second mobile app and Google's Best App of 2021, we’ve personalized meditation and made it free for an entire year to help more people reduce stress, improve sleep, sharpen focus, and much more.
Elevate Labs is a fully remote company of voracious learners and passionate doers, driven by our vision to help billions of people lead healthy, joyful, and productive lives.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to help us take our mental fitness tools to the next level. As a part of our world-class design team, you'll report to the Director of Design while working with product-oriented engineers, content strategists, and other stakeholders. Your work will focus on Balance, our mental wellness app, and a new product in our portfolio.
This is a fully remote position based anywhere in North America.
How You'll Make an Impact Here:
- Your work will help millions of users around the world achieve their mental fitness goals
- You’ll solve challenging UX problems with elegant, intuitive solutions
- You’ll improve and maintain our design system, streamlining workflows and collaborative processes
- You’ll be an integral member of a smart, passionate, cross-functional team of collaborators
- As part of a small design team, you’ll have a direct influence on product and company decisions
- 3+ years of experience designing mobile products
- Experience contributing to and maintaining design systems
- A design portfolio that demonstrates strong visual and UX design abilities
- A comprehensive understanding of mobile design patterns
- Strong communication skills and an understanding of UX writing
- A self-motivated and proactive work ethic
- A collaborative approach to work, oriented around giving and receiving impactful feedback, sharing opinions, and asking questions
- Experience building or working with meditation, educational, and/or puzzle-based products
- Experience working in a fully remote work environment with teammates operating across various time zones
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility, with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, flexible sick leave, and paid parental leave
- Annual company meetup in fun location
How We Hire:
At Elevate Labs, we put a lot of time and care into who we hire. We seek to build high-impact teams with high talent density. You can expect conversational style interviews (approximately 3 interviews and a portfolio review) where we get to learn more about you.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion:
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.