Senior Analog Design Engineer, Germany
Analog/Mixed Signal DesignEngineer
Join the leading chiplet startup! As an Eliyan Analog/Mixed Signals Design Engineer, you will be working at a fast paced early stage startup creating technologies that fuel tomorrow’s chiplet based systems with best-in-class power, area, manufacturability, and design flexibility. You will be developing various analog mixed signal blocks such as receiver, transmitter, and clock distribution. You will work with a cross-functional team of industry experts that operate from first principles, innovate and push the envelope to create high-volume and high-performance manufacturable products. We offer a fun work environment with excellent benefits.
- Defining, architecting, and develop custom analog mixed-signal blocks for high-speed wireline links.
- Work closely with digital teams to implement and optimize mixed signal designs.
- Design, verify, and performs post-silicon validation and characterization of mixed-signal designs.
- M.S. or Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum eight years experience designing high-speed SerDes components such as CTLEs, Transmitter, Receiver, and PLLs
- Full ownership from concept to production for major blocks, ability to direct junior engineers
- Direct experience designing in advanced CMOS (5nm or below) at data rates of at least 10Gb/s.
- Proficient with Cadence Virtuoso design environment and mixed-signal simulation (ADE, Spectre)
- Solid understanding of high-speed layout considerations, such as parasitics, crosstalk isolation, supply and bias distribution.
- Silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation.
- Hands on layout experience a plus.