Principal L&OD Consultant 190514
G&A – Human Resources
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Reporting to the SVP of People, the Principal Learning and Organization Development Consultant will have deep experience in the areas of talent development and performance management. You will design, develop and deliver a wide variety of programs and initiatives that support the growth and development of Ellie Mae teammates, leaders, and executives. You will have the opportunity to be innovative, creative, and build all programs starting with a blank slate.
- Create innovative learning experiences using a variety of tools including multi-media, learning communities, support infrastructure and multi-day workshops. Topics include:
- · Manager Effectiveness
- · Managing Complexity
- · Influencing
- · Goal Setting
- · Giving Feedback
- Facilitate learning programs and team interventions for individual contributors through executives
- Assess individual, team and organization development needs by working with People Business Partners (PBPs) and Leaders. Create impactful and scalable solutions that tie to relevant business results
- Demonstrate effective communication, executive presence, and questioning skills applicable to various learning styles and audiences
- Build trust based relationships with leaders across the organization supporting a leader-influenced approach to learning and development
- Support the creation of standardized metrics and evaluation processes across learning programs to ensure data driven approach when evaluating effectiveness
- Plan and execute programs utilizing project management principles and processes. Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within budget and with attention to quality
- Provide consultation and services to business leaders for ad hoc organizational development needs
- Operate and engage with extreme integrity and high work ethic.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s degree, Ph.D a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in a related field (Learning & Development, Talent Management, Leadership Development, HR)
- 8+ years of experience creating and delivering talent and learning development programs
- Experience building trusted relationships across diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to empathize and communicate with managers and leaders
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication skills
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.