Technology & Operations – Quality Assurance /
Ellie Mae is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
As a QA Intern you will have the hands-on opportunity to work within a growing team to solve interesting challenges. Our team based in Bielsko-Biała, is agile, highly collaborative and learning focused.
Responsibilities, that you will learn:
- participate in requirements review and understand new feature development;
- assist in designing, implementation and execution of test cases for existing features;
- collaborate with software engineering team on QA/Testing topics ;
- perform our platform testing to uncover flaws within the interface;
- contribute to our quality projects, including automation of test cases;
- actively participates in agile meetings with product management and development team;
- gather requirements, build testing solutions and troubleshoot issues in order to deliver a high quality product;
- communicate technical concepts/issues clearly to internal stakeholders.
- student/graduate of a computer science, electrical engineering or any other technical field;
- good English language skills;
- knowledge of one Object oriented programming language like Java
- comfortable working in a dynamic, fast paced, changing environment
- strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
- excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- strong analytical and problem solving skills.
What do we offer:
- ability to work with a specialists in QA field and opportunities to learn from the best;
- 6 months contract of employment, full time job (40h/week)
- salary: 5500 PLN/m gross
- access to benefits: private medical healthcare, sport card, English lessons, life insurance etc.
- possibility to extend cooperation after 6 months on a indefinite contact
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.