Sr. GRC Analyst- 190271
Technology & Operations – Information Security and IRM
Ellie Mae (NYSE:ELLI) is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Ellie Mae’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency. Visit EllieMae.com to learn more.
Ellie Mae’s Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Team is seeking a Sr. GRC Analyst who possesses good analysis, collaboration, communications skills and the ability apply knowledge of information systems auditing and controls. This role will be responsible for conducting technology risk assessments; and performing and automating control monitoring.
What you will do:
- Perform and automate monitoring of technology controls; create and maintain documentation of test scripts, test results, issues/control gaps, corrective actions, and status.
- Conduct risk assessments using industry standard frameworks.
- Build and maintain database of risk assessment questionnaires, responses, and mappings to industry standard frameworks and regulatory requirements.
- Support GRC reporting activities, including KRI and KPI metrics.
- Support collaborative working relationships with members of other functional teams within Ellie Mae.
- Ability to implement appropriate data analytics activities to support the GRC monitoring program goals
- Capable of working with minimal supervision in teams and committing to deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience auditing technology controls, including logical access, change management, security, data protection, incident/problem management, project management, software development lifecycle, technology operations.
- Knowledge and experience using industry standards and frameworks
- Delivery focused, willingness to perform and manage all tasks required to complete the job and meet deadlines, including administrative and documentation-oriented tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle ambiguity, while meeting objectives and deadlines.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness, with a focus on the completeness, accuracy, integrity, security, and confidentiality of the information handled and activities performed.
- BA/BS degree in MIS, Computer Science (or equivalent) with 5 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of industry GRC tools
- Knowledge of agile and secure software development lifecycle processes and collaboration tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow, Workday and Salesforce.com is a plus
- Knowledge and experience using Unified Control Frameworks (NIST Cybersecurity Framework, PCI, Cloud Security Alliance)
- Proficient in Office Applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Sharepoint)
- Prior Public Accounting or Internal Audit experience
Ellie Mae is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.